Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

by Propel Commerce

Scheduled Sales, Product Discount, Flash Sale App,Price Editor

QuiltGirls®

Lovely app! Easy to use and set up a discount. Customer support was excellent! I really was excited about the stickers for the sale products. Unfortunately, they are only visible on the actual product page. That means people cannot browse thru your store and see products with stickers on them. They actually have to click on a product and bring it up before the sticker is visible. This sort of defeats the purpose of stickers....which is to make products stand out and show customers that they are on sale. Stickers give people a reason to click on the product...ie they already saw the sticker. So, you should make stickers visible on the products all the time. Especially when people are browsing thru a collection. That's the only real problem and the reason I gave 4 stars. I think I will have to create a collection just for my sale....that way people can find all items that are on sale.....just more work for me. If you could fix that sticker problem, then this app would be perfect!

KLEAN

Great app, did exactly what we were looking for, showing items on sale and easy conversion back to original prices. Had a few issues when there was a bulk amount of product for sale, but customer service was great at reaching out and helping to resolve the issue right away within a few hours.

May 28, 2021

Hello friends at Klean,

We're so happy to hear you're liking the app. I'll pass along your kudos to our support team. We're happy to have been able to help.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

UniqTee Tokyo Style

i like this apps, great apps. help a lot in setting the discount and totally FREE. prefect if loading time shorter.

April 21, 2021

Hello Friends at UniqTee,

We're happy to hear you like the app and that it's helping you set up your discounts 😊 We appreciate the feedback as well. Thanks for choosing our app!

- Chris @ Propel Commerce