Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts

Scheduled Sales, Product Discounts,Flash Sale App,Price Editor

Free plan available

Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts for Shopify

MaxwellAlxnders

So far I'm enjoying the capabilities that Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts provides. It's easy to use and gives me better control over scheduling sales in my store.

June 30, 2022

Hello friends at MaxwellAlxnders,

Thanks for the review, Brian! We're glad you're enjoying our app. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your store! 🚀

NEO Motorsport

Very easy to use to schedule sales. Cannot be more satisfied. I use it to run quick sale campaigns and not having to worry about changing the price back after.

Art Supplies Online

Location Australia

Quick and easy to use. Stocking over 15 thousands products this app saves me hundreds of hours trying to organise discounts in a short period of time.

Carbon Comms

Location Australia

Great Sales Manager App. Does exactly what i need it to do. Thank you Chud for your assistance and support as well.

Reverie Studio

Quick response by the team when helping to solve minor issues. app works great no issues when displaying sale products

Glebe Healthcare

Excellent app, instant reply to get the countdown timer set up properly, clean interface, couldn't ask for more!

March 18, 2022

Hello friends at Glebe Healthcare,

Thank you very much for the review, Joshua! We're always happy to assist. More power to your business! 🚀

Sky Juwelier

A great app thats easy to use and works perfectly. I had great support from Leo. They respond quickly and are very helpful! would really recommend this app.

March 8, 2022

Hello friends at Sky Juwelier,

Thanks for the review, Wed! I'm happy to help. Just message us anytime if you need help. More power to your business!

Kings Comics

Very interactive UI, straight forward and easy to use. Customer service is instant via the chat bot.

Surplus Market

Just started using this app and it's already fantastic - can tell it's exactly what we needed to make discounting lots of items easier. Allows the sale to actually display on items unlike default automatic discounts in Shopify. Support is great, quick to answer and very helpful – thanks Chud!

Hey Dude Shoes Japan

user assistance top level and let's try the app but seems really interesting. Very fast in the answers and helpfull

February 25, 2022

Hello friends at Hey Dude Shoes Japan,

Thank you very much for the review, Steven! We appreciate your support. Chat us anytime if you need help with the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7