Propel Subscriptions App

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. marraskuu 2023

The tech support is great, they are super responsive when I have questions about how to change a product or subscription.

tote-ally Local
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 30. marraskuu 2023

Hello friends at tote-ally Local,

Thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

12. elokuu 2023

Amazing App super easy to use, I couldn't find my theme at first but customer support reached out to me straight away and Leo resolved all my problems instantly. Great service

HOUBA
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 14. elokuu 2023

Hello friends at HOUBA,

Thank you very much for the review, Oliver! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

3. lokakuu 2023

Amazing app and features. It's a must if you want to keep your customers happy.

FITKONGZ
Espanja
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 4. lokakuu 2023

Hello friends at FITKONGZ,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

31. lokakuu 2023

A great app with even better customer service.

NanoBrush PRO
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 1. marraskuu 2023

Hello friends at NanoBrush PRO,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sami! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

22. syyskuu 2023

I'm genuinely impressed with Propel Subscription. Not only is the app top-notch, but their support team truly sets them apart. They're incredibly responsive and consistently go the extra mile to assist. Highly recommended!

VienneMilano
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 23. syyskuu 2023

Hello friends at VienneMilano,

Thank you very much for the review, Vienne! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

27. helmikuu 2024

Great App. Friendly Customer Service

Petalo
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 28. helmikuu 2024

Hello friends at Petalo,

Thank you very much for the review, Thushan! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

9. elokuu 2023

App is really easy to implement, and support was very prompt when I had a question. Has really great features.

OdessaConnect
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 10. elokuu 2023

Hello friends at OdessaConnect,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Brien! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

2. elokuu 2023

Great option for getting started with a lot of functionality out of the box. Exceptional customer service and free plan available :-)

Highly recommend that you check them out!

Melly
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 5. elokuu 2023

Hello friends at Melly,

Thank you very much for the review, Shlomi! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

23. marraskuu 2023

Great application! 5 stars. I had an issue, installing the application on my Shopify website and support was easy and simple to deal with. They solve the issue and no time and now I love the app. The propel subscription app is Highly recommended.

K9 CARNIVORE
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 24. marraskuu 2023

Hello friends at K9 CARNIVORE,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

1. joulukuu 2023

Amazing help from Tom.
The widget was not showing on my product page.
He helped quickly and whitin 1 minute he fixed it.
Perfect help!

Beauty Is Yours
Alankomaat
41 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Propel Commerce vastasi 4. joulukuu 2023

Hello friends at Beauty Is Yours,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Pim! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀