Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 26, 2023

Fabulous service! I was helped by one of the lovely reps and he helped me set up the subscription exactly how I needed it.

Board143
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied January 26, 2023

Hello friends at Board143,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Mark! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 24, 2023

Very user friendly app. The chat function is prompt and helpful. I've yet to find a time of day where they don't reach out immediately.

Thatcher Pools & Spas
Time spent using app: 4 months
Propel Commerce replied January 24, 2023

Hello friends at Thatcher Pools & Spas,

Thank you very much for the review, Taylor! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Edited January 23, 2023

Great app. Just a shame that we still can't make the subscription the automatically selected option or aren't able to transfer subscribers from another app onto this one.

Peachyness
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied January 23, 2023

Hello friends at Peachyness,

Thank you very much for the review, Marine! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 23, 2023

Easy to install and configure to your store. Customer support if very helpful when we need them. A+++

AEROBREW COFFEE COMPANY
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Propel Commerce replied January 23, 2023

Hello friends at AEROBREW COFFEE COMPANY,

Thank you very much for the review, Josh! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 21, 2023

Quick and meaningful support. Great app. Much simpler to setup and get running than some of the other subscription ones.

Kalamazoo Candle Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied January 21, 2023

Hello friends at Kalamazoo Candle Company,

Thank you very much for the review, Adam! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 18, 2023

Customer service was outstanding. Gave answers quickly and accurately. I'm just getting started with the service, so far I really like what I see.

OUT-N-BIN
Time spent using app: 1 day
Propel Commerce replied January 18, 2023

Hello friends at OUT-N-BIN,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Dan! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 17, 2023

Great customer support! Had questions answered instantly, really helped with developing our store. Thank you!

livelyaviation
Time spent using app: 8 months
Propel Commerce replied January 17, 2023

Hello friends at livelyaviation,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Jeff! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 14, 2023

Absolutely stunning app and an excellent support! I would 100% recommend this app because of their stability and support.

BelleCell Formula
Time spent using app: 2 days
Propel Commerce replied January 14, 2023

Hello friends at BelleCell Formula,

Thank you very much for the review, Kasia! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 11, 2023

I recommend this app, if you want to offer your customers generous subscription plans. Love their really fast customer service!

Beauty Essentials
Czechia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied January 11, 2023

Hello friends at Beauty Essentials,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Adam! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

I would recommend this app because the customer service is fast and convenient! With any questions I had, there was service available.

GoV3gan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2023

Hello friends at GoV3gan,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alejandro! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom@ Propel Commerce