Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Auminay Naturals

Tom was very helpful in walking me through the install. Now to get our first subscription. verry excited!

Hello friends Auminay Naturals,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Melanie! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

De Novo Agency

Support is fantastic! I was able to easily install a subscription to my products. customizable and easy to use.

Hello friends De Novo Agency,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Optima Sport

Location Denmark

Havde problemer med opsætningen of fik en god og hjælpsom service. Nu fungere det hele som det skal.

Hej venner hos Optima Sport,

Mange tak for anmeldelsen, Kasper! Vi er altid glade for at hjælpe når som helst. Chat med os, når som helst du har brug for hjælp! Mere kraft til din virksomhed! 🚀

For Petz NI

I have received excellent support each time i have needed help with anything. The Team at Propel Commerce are excellent!

Hello friends at For Petz NI,

Thank you very much for the review, Emma! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

MindBody Nutrition

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Guter und schneller Service gleich nach der einfachen Installation. Das Video erklärt die Installation sehr gut und die Optionen sind sehr vielfältig.

Fern Botanica

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Install was a breeze and Tom was super helpful during set up. Seems to do everything we need. Thanks team

September 23, 2022

Hello friends at Fern Botanica

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Dan! It was my pleasure. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Lucky Goat Coffee Co

Terrific app and service. Tom was a huge help in adjusting styling and function. Highly recommend! Thank you!

September 20, 2022

Hello friends at Lucky Goat Coffee Co,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Dan! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

billr-577c

Time spent using app About 1 hour

When setting up the app, the chat screen made it clear that someone could help me with the onboarding process. Tom was extremely helpful in walking me through the settings that I needed to use.

September 16, 2022

Hello friends at billr-577c,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Bill! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

The Cross Stitch Studio

After installing this app, I had a bunch of questions which Leo very patiently answered. He was so helpful even when I realized a couple of days later that I needed more functionality than the app could provide. I have since found a different app that handles what I need, but if you want a simple easy to use membership app to collect recurring payments, this one is excellent - and has wonderful customer service, which is hard to come by these days! Thanks, Propel!

September 22, 2022

Hello friends at The Cross Stitch Studio,

Thank you for the stellar review, Betsy! We hope to work with you again someday as we add more features to our app! More power to your business! 🚀

Airpuria

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Tom was such a great help! Great customer service. Very helpful. We are excited to use this new app. I recommend trying this app and working with this great team.

September 15, 2022

Hello friends at Airpuria,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13