Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 12, 2022

I am writing this review for a really fantastic, clean and fluid application, I immediately signed up for the largest subscription they have available, believe me I have tried many but this really exceeds all expectations! Special thanks to Tom who helped me during the installation, but besides his skill, he is a VERY kind and helpful guy, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOM, FOR YOUR 100% AVAILABILITY EVERY TIME I ASK! Sincerely.
Very God

Very God
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied August 12, 2022

Hello friends at Very God,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 11, 2022

We were looking for a "subscribe and save" style app as we get recurring orders and want our customers to benefit from the ease of an auto re-ordering feature (and the savings we can give them with it), and also for us to have a system to manage it all. This one caught our eye (from features and reviews) and it is very good so far. Install was fairly straight forward and the support team have been really helpful and fast helping us tweak a few settings.

BritishBabyShop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied August 11, 2022

Hello friends at BritishBabyShop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Lily! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 11, 2022

Great service. Have been using the app for about 6 months on our different websites. It was an easy install. Good customer support.

Biophix
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
Propel Commerce replied August 20, 2022

Hello friends at Biophix,

We're glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Irena! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 8, 2022

I tested the app for monthly subscriptions and it is really easy to use. The developers worked with me since my Shopify template didn't support it. I now rolled it out to all my products.

Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hello friends at Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 6, 2022

I switched my Shopify theme and couldn't figure out how to switch the subscription over to my new theme. I reached out to this company and they resolved my issue completely within the hour. I highly recommend this service. The customer service goes above and beyond, no questions asked!

Rise Up Warrior
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello friends at Rise Up Warrior,

We're glad to make it work on your new theme! We appreciate the review, Chelsea! Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 6, 2022

Greta app for subscriptions. Support was great, fast and easy through the chat. Worked on a couple of formatting issues and now we're live accepting subscriptions for our products.

Well Care Botanicals
Time spent using app: 12 days

Hello friends at Well Care Botanicals,

We're always glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Frank! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 4, 2022

Have a 3rd party app that wasn't on their install list. Sent an email and the team had it fixed and installed. This was also 9pm at night. Fantastic customer service

Stackedsuppsmilton
Time spent using app: 23 days
Propel Commerce replied August 4, 2022

Hello friends at Stackedsuppsmilton,

Oh yes, we're always ready to help! Thanks for the review, Michael! Chat us anytime you need assistance! More power to your business! 🚀

August 3, 2022

This app helps achieve repeat customers, making their experience smoother and allows for improved financial planning by having orders planned in the future!

Pleasanton Produce Co-Op
Time spent using app: 7 days
Propel Commerce replied August 4, 2022

Hello friends at Pleasanton Produce Co-Op,

Thanks for the wonderful review, Angela! We're glad to be helping your business. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 1, 2022

Great app... in the examples they provide, I didnt think it would suit our theme.
But once installed the widget config allowed me to change the colours and it fit really well.
Customer service is also excellent - they seem to be online all the time.

K2 Yak Chews
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Propel Commerce replied August 1, 2022

Hello friends at K2 Yak Chews,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Michael! We're always here whenever you need any assistance. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 29, 2022

Great service!! superb after loooking so long for a good app I had the privilege to find this and I was helped by a very quick chat with tom right away

Lill' Boss
Belgium
Time spent using app: 1 day
Propel Commerce replied July 29, 2022

Hello friends at Lill' Boss,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Keanu! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀