Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Niba Nail Care

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Havn't started using it yet, but I got support with downloading it and they where super friendly and efficient!

May 17, 2022

Hello friends at Niba Nail Care,

Thank you so much for the review, Ashleigh! We're glad to help. Chat us anytime you need help. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Xtend-Life Natural Products | Official Site | M.E.A.

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Have a custom theme, the staff are responsive and helpful, support is good, cant wait to roll it out.

May 14, 2022

Hello friends at Xtend-Life Natural Products,

We're glad to make it work on your store theme, Fahad! Thanks for the review! We're always here if you need help! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

EqualiTee

Time spent using app 17 minutes

So far it is good, but have not started to use it yet, great integration and fantastic as we are a charity that is free!

May 13, 2022

Hello friends at EqualiTee,

We're glad to help your business! Thanks for the review!
Enjoy the app and more power to your charity work! 🚀

Zartana

really great customer service they quickly fixed an issue I had with integrating app to my theme. highly recommend !

Hello friends at Zartana,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Brenda! Thank you.
We're always happy to help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

NCGA Harvest

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Just installed app 15 minutes ago and it's already up and running! I haven't gotten any orders yet, so that will determine how the back end functions, but the set-up was very easy and intuitive and looks great on the site.

Hello friends at NCGA Harvest,

We really appreciate the feedback, Laura! Thank you.
Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

MAO Cosmetics

Easy to use and very friendly and helpful customer service! I would recommend for anyone who is looking for a subscription service which they can easily manage without difficulty

Hello friends at MAO Cosmetics,

We're glad to hear you enjoy our app! Thanks, Megan! 💖
We're always happy to help anytime! Good luck to your business! 🚀

DECAFFEE

Time spent using app About 16 hours

App looks great so far and customer service helped me get it installed on Taste theme, thanks Propel team!

Hello friends at DECAFFEE,

Your very welcome, Sunny! And we thank you for the review. Chat us anytime you need help. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Pet Perennials

I used the app to add a subscription option to a few products in our Shopify store and it was so easy to use and set up for each item. The support staff has been exceptional, quick to respond and ensure proper installation. I am so glad that we could benefit from this app.

Hello friends at Pet Perennials,

We're happy to help your business, too, Remy! Thanks for the review! 😎
Chat us anytime, and good luck with your business! 🚀

KSA Certification

Extremely easy to use and to implement. Accessing help is quick and easy, very supporting staff. Propel subscriptions provides us with everything we need!

May 11, 2022

Hello friends at KSA Certification,

We're glad to assist, Nathan! Chat us whenever you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Treesnail Wellness

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Just installed the Subscriptions Recurring Orders and so far I am over the moon with how easy it was to set up! (Seriously, I did it while also getting my girls ready for school, it's that simple.) Support was lightening fast to remove the clickable branding, I am so excited to see where this takes my business!

May 11, 2022

Hello friends at Treesnail Wellness,

We're happy to help your business grow! 🚀
Thanks for the stellar review, Christine! Our support team will always be here to assist you anytime. Enjoy the app! 😎