Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Selfcarepackages.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to do a subscription box service. I like this app. It works just like it says it does.

August 23, 2022

Hello friends at Selfcarepackages.com,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, April! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Mukin Skin

Location Australia

GET THIS APP! This app is amazing! I got amazing support Leo which he gave some great suggestions & helped me fix a few issues I had with my theme.

August 20, 2022

Hello friends at Mukin Skin,

We're always happy to help, Stuart! Thanks for the awesome review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Vittoria Roasting Company

Time spent using app 9 minutes

customer service was extremely fast. the app was easy to install and use so far. Look forward to getting this into use!

August 16, 2022

Hello friends at Vittoria Roasting Company,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Nicolas! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Very God

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am writing this review for a really fantastic, clean and fluid application, I immediately signed up for the largest subscription they have available, believe me I have tried many but this really exceeds all expectations! Special thanks to Tom who helped me during the installation, but besides his skill, he is a VERY kind and helpful guy, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOM, FOR YOUR 100% AVAILABILITY EVERY TIME I ASK! Sincerely.
Very God

August 12, 2022

Hello friends at Very God,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

BritishBabyShop

Time spent using app About 1 month

We were looking for a "subscribe and save" style app as we get recurring orders and want our customers to benefit from the ease of an auto re-ordering feature (and the savings we can give them with it), and also for us to have a system to manage it all. This one caught our eye (from features and reviews) and it is very good so far. Install was fairly straight forward and the support team have been really helpful and fast helping us tweak a few settings.

August 11, 2022

Hello friends at BritishBabyShop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Lily! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Biophix

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Great service. Have been using the app for about 6 months on our different websites. It was an easy install. Good customer support.

August 20, 2022

Hello friends at Biophix,

We're glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Irena! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc

I tested the app for monthly subscriptions and it is really easy to use. The developers worked with me since my Shopify template didn't support it. I now rolled it out to all my products.

Hello friends at Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Rise Up Warrior

Time spent using app About 1 month

I switched my Shopify theme and couldn't figure out how to switch the subscription over to my new theme. I reached out to this company and they resolved my issue completely within the hour. I highly recommend this service. The customer service goes above and beyond, no questions asked!

Hello friends at Rise Up Warrior,

We're glad to make it work on your new theme! We appreciate the review, Chelsea! Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Well Care Botanicals

Greta app for subscriptions. Support was great, fast and easy through the chat. Worked on a couple of formatting issues and now we're live accepting subscriptions for our products.

Hello friends at Well Care Botanicals,

We're always glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Frank! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Stackedsuppsmilton

Location Australia

Have a 3rd party app that wasn't on their install list. Sent an email and the team had it fixed and installed. This was also 9pm at night. Fantastic customer service

August 4, 2022

Hello friends at Stackedsuppsmilton,

Oh yes, we're always ready to help! Thanks for the review, Michael! Chat us anytime you need assistance! More power to your business! 🚀