Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

KSA Certification

Extremely easy to use and to implement. Accessing help is quick and easy, very supporting staff. Propel subscriptions provides us with everything we need!

Hello friends at KSA Certification,

We're glad to assist, Nathan! Chat us whenever you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Treesnail Wellness

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Just installed the Subscriptions Recurring Orders and so far I am over the moon with how easy it was to set up! (Seriously, I did it while also getting my girls ready for school, it's that simple.) Support was lightening fast to remove the clickable branding, I am so excited to see where this takes my business!

Hello friends at Treesnail Wellness,

We're happy to help your business grow! 🚀
Thanks for the stellar review, Christine! Our support team will always be here to assist you anytime. Enjoy the app! 😎

The Teacher's Ade

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I have used the app for subscriptions, and customer service was great and timely. I would recommend this app to other entrepreneurs.

Hello friends at The Teacher's Ade,

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Michael! We really appreciate it. The Customer Service Team is always here to assist you. Enjoy the app! 😎

Anaqa Inspired

Time spent using app About 3 hours

really useful app, great customer service. Free to use, can't go wrong. so far so good. recommended

May 10, 2022

Hello friends at Anaqa Inspired,

Thank you so much for the review! You really can't go wrong with our app! 😎
Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Oneindigemerkkleding.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Perfect communucation and the app works good. So It is worth it. You can directly connect with them through live chat. That is pretty good system!

May 9, 2022

Hello friends at Oneindigemerkkleding.nl,

I really appreciate the review, Furkan. Thank you! You definitely made my day. I'm glad that I was able to assist you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Bounce Pep

Location Japan

So far so good. The support over live chat is very fast and easy to understand. I had some questions about how the app manages billing of my customers each month and got positive responses from the support guy.

May 7, 2022

Hello friends at Bounce Pep,

Love the review, Mark! Thanks! We're glad to assist you. Chat us anytime you need help. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Taheebo Wellness Tea

Such a great subscription app for Shopify. Easy to use and configure. Amazing support team. Highly recommend this app and any app Propel Commerce is a part of. Five stars!

May 7, 2022

Hello friends at Taheebo Wellness Tea,

Thanks for the recommendation, Julien! We appreciate your review. Our support team is always here for you. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

honeyseescrafting

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I wanted to start a montly subscriptions for my followers. It was late night. Leo from customer service came on helped me all the way through to set up my subscription even. He definitely didn't have to do that. I am so grateful and now I cannot wait to take my business to the next level. Thank you so much for helping me. I definitely recommend trying this app

May 5, 2022

Hello friends at honeyseescrafting,

Thank you so much for the review, Andreanna! It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Studio NK

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Thanks, from what I see so far this app meets my needs and the support is awesome. very responsive and quick.

rosesholisticgarden

Time spent using app About 1 hour

my customers have been begging me to add a subscription option on our website and i stumbled on this one! its free and very easy to use. Not only is this app easy to function but the fact that it provides customer service chat is a plus! i absolutely love this subscription app and so will my customers.