4.9
December 21, 2022

Great Subscription App and great service from the team. It was easy to set up. Thank you very much.

The Star Stick
Time spent using app: 6 months
Propel Commerce replied December 21, 2022

Hello friends at The Star Stick,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Stean! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 20, 2022

Super smooth subscription app. Very easy to setup and great design on front too. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at offering subscriptions on their store.

Flowers & Plants Co
Time spent using app: 6 days
Propel Commerce replied December 21, 2022

Hello friends at Flowers & Plants Co,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Gordan! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 19, 2022

My customer service experience was very fast and helpful today. Thank you !! I’m glad to be doing business with a very good company like propel

Candle Industry Leaders
Time spent using app: 8 months
Propel Commerce replied December 19, 2022

Hello friends at Candle Industry Leaders,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Gregory! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 19, 2022

App seems good so far and the support from Leo was good. Seems to be getting updated over time to become better too.

Tastybake
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Propel Commerce replied December 19, 2022

Hello friends at Tastybake,

Thank you very much for the review, Mark! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

December 14, 2022

SeasonsTrees™
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied December 14, 2022

Hello friends at SeasonsTrees™,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Edward! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 13, 2022

Thank you for your excellent customer service! Agent was very helpful and walked me through what I need to do thoroughly.

HCBIOPHARM
Time spent using app: 18 days
Propel Commerce replied December 13, 2022

Hello friends at HCBIOPHARM,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 13, 2022

Installing the app was simple, setting up was easy! I had a little trouble installing after set up but customer service was awesome and fast at helping me fix it!

Delicious Decals
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
Propel Commerce replied December 14, 2022

Hello friends at Delicious Decals,

Thank you very much for the review, Karissa! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

December 8, 2022

So far so good. It was easy for me to set up. I did a mock subscription and it worked seamlessly. The chat feature is helpful too.

Cardciety
Time spent using app: 3 months
Propel Commerce replied December 8, 2022

Hello friends at Cardciety,

Thank you very much for the review, Paralee! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

December 7, 2022

I just installed Propel and had a couple of questions. I used the chat-bot and Leo helped me super quick and super friendly! Very excited to get started! Thanks!

Gro3X
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied December 8, 2022

Hello friends at Gro3X,

Thank you very much for the review, Norbert! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 30, 2022

Very helpful app! Thank you so much for all your help getting the app set up and getting it to work with our theme.

High Priestess
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2022

Hello friends at High Priestess,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Ashley! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀