Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Pleasanton Produce Co-Op

This app helps achieve repeat customers, making their experience smoother and allows for improved financial planning by having orders planned in the future!

August 4, 2022

Hello friends at Pleasanton Produce Co-Op,

Thanks for the wonderful review, Angela! We're glad to be helping your business. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

K2 Yak Chews

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great app... in the examples they provide, I didnt think it would suit our theme.
But once installed the widget config allowed me to change the colours and it fit really well.
Customer service is also excellent - they seem to be online all the time.

August 1, 2022

Hello friends at K2 Yak Chews,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Michael! We're always here whenever you need any assistance. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Lill' Boss

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

Great service!! superb after loooking so long for a good app I had the privilege to find this and I was helped by a very quick chat with tom right away

July 29, 2022

Hello friends at Lill' Boss,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Keanu! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

brain feed

Support is great from Leo. He is always really responsive and willing to help answer questions and queries we may have.

NViroMune

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Wonderful experience so far, support is excellent & makes backend setup hassle-free. Especially Tom made things better...thanks Tom!

July 27, 2022

Hello friends at NViroMune,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Hero's Academy

Location Brazil

App is fantastic and achieves its purpose. On top of that, support is really effective and they helped me even to personalize quickly for what I needed. I really appreciate the support even on free version, they understood the issues and simply solved it in less than five minutes. Tom was the one who helped me and was really kind, nice and more important, efficient on solving my questions!

July 26, 2022

Hello friends at Hero's Academy,

Thank you for the wonderful review, Rafael! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Meltzer Sports

App works great and support is fantastic! We wouldn't recommend any other app for your recurring order needs. A+

July 18, 2022

Hello friends at Meltzer Sports,

Thank you for the wonderful review, Daniel! We appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Brick House Built Supplements

Time spent using app 1 day

This was great and I got great support. I recommend others to use this app if they have the chance to.

July 20, 2022

Hello friends at Brick House Built Supplements,

Thanks for the review, Brett! Enjoy our app and more power to your business! 🚀

All About Sunday

Location Ireland

Ease to use, to install, I would say the better subscription I have worked with. Perfect customer support.

July 14, 2022

Hello friends at All About Sunday,

Thank you very much for the review, Darren! We love it! Our support team is always here for you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

The Rose Spa Of Lake Mary

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Great customer support! They got me up and running quickly. I am excited to have this feature added to my shop and thankful for Tom helping me.

July 13, 2022

Hello friends at The Rose Spa Of Lake Mary,

Thanks for the AWESOME review!!! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀