Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Studio NK

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Thanks, from what I see so far this app meets my needs and the support is awesome. very responsive and quick.

rosesholisticgarden

Time spent using app About 1 hour

my customers have been begging me to add a subscription option on our website and i stumbled on this one! its free and very easy to use. Not only is this app easy to function but the fact that it provides customer service chat is a plus! i absolutely love this subscription app and so will my customers.

Darling Homebody

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I'm trying it out because I want to switch all of my patreon subscribers over to my main website. I just installed it, but customer service was already very helpful.

ZIMfitness™

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love the app! does exactly what we need it to do. Would highly recommend if your looking for an easy way to take subscriptions

April 30, 2022

Hello friends at ZIMfitness™,

Thank you very much, Zach! We 💖 the recommendation. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Tempus

This app does exactly what I need it to do. I downloaded a couple others to test out but this one, *chefs kiss.* Customer service is extremely quick and prompt to assist with any random things I may need a bit more help with. Download this app! You won’t regret it. Thank you Chud!!

iThrive Nutrition

Location Australia

Customer support is great. I've tried a number of subscription apps and this one is easily has the best looking widget.

Bare Essentials and Roots Lyfestyle

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used the app to setup subscription. I was able to test it on my website and get a test email. I was able to remove the product name with help from the chat person Chud.

OneLove Organic

Customer support is amazing and fast to resolve issues. App works great for subscriptions and is user freindly

April 25, 2022

Hi to our friends at OneLove Organic,

Thank you for your appreciation, Mariela! We're here to help you improve your services. Do feel free to let us know if you need. We're just a message away! 😊

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

Instaquet

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I started to use the app recently, and it very well responds to my needs. It works smoothly especially when you have more than one variant of the product. My issue with the other similar apps was that the price of the subscription didn’t change when you selected different variants of the product, and this app does it perfectly. That would be nice if you guys added “Swap product” for active subscriptions so customers could change it themselves in their account, or at least enable this feature for the store owners, so the owners could change the subscription products upon a customer request.

April 26, 2022

Hello friends at Instaquet,

We appreciate the review, Vit! Thank you so much! Please chat us anytime you need help.

ViBERi

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Great support. Easy-to-use app. Came here from one of the big apps which could not handle basic functions and seemed overwhelmed by the checkout integration.

April 23, 2022

Hello friends at ViBERi,

We're glad to hear you find our app useful compared to other apps! 🎉
Thank you so much for the review, Afsaneh! Don't hesitate to chat us anytime you need help.