Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Developer
Propel Commerce
4.8
Edited October 4, 2022

When i was able 2, Support was a Great Help! They had patience to help me with any questions I may have had & set me up nicely going forward

Conscious Kinect SnackBox
Time spent using app: 12 days
Propel Commerce replied October 4, 2022

Hello friends at Conscious Kinect SnackBox,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 3, 2022

Leo was a great help. Fast reply and easy to use. Leo provided great customer service. Great APP I will recommend to others 100%.

Agape Key All Natural Products
Time spent using app: 1 day
Propel Commerce replied October 3, 2022

Hello friends at Agape Key All Natural Products,

Thank you very much for the review, Shakera! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

September 29, 2022

I used this app how to set up the subscription button for our customer. Kudos to the agent who answer my queries very fast.

A Magical Land
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied September 29, 2022

Hello friends A Magical Land,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Benjamin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 27, 2022

Tom was very helpful in walking me through the install. Now to get our first subscription. verry excited!

Auminay Naturals
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied September 27, 2022

Hello friends Auminay Naturals,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Melanie! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 27, 2022

Support is fantastic! I was able to easily install a subscription to my products. customizable and easy to use.

De Novo Agency
Time spent using app: 21 days
Propel Commerce replied September 27, 2022

Hello friends De Novo Agency,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀