Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

High Priestess

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very helpful app! Thank you so much for all your help getting the app set up and getting it to work with our theme.

Hello friends at High Priestess,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Ashley! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Tu.Trainer.Alo

Time spent using app About 2 months

Leo helped me through the process of intalling the app into my store. It was all very quick and efficient!

Hello friends at Tu.Trainer.Alo,

Thank you very much for the review, Alondra! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

T. Buckwheat Tea

I am very happy with this app and the level of support I recieve.
There are some instances where I wish I could make more changes myself, but over the last 6 months there have been many updates and improvements!

Hello friends at T. Buckwheat Tea,

Thank you very much for the review, Lovina! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Kickback Couture

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to set up a subscription option on my website. Customer support was very helpful in assisting with the installation and explaining the processes for making changes. I 100% recommend trying it out!

November 29, 2022

Hello friends at Kickback Couture,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Bradlie! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Happy Healthy Women

So far so good! Thanks for the help with my theme and for your speedy reply! Great service !!!!!!!!!

Auto-Add-Bot

Great app does everything you need for a subscription service. The help chat is instant and very helpful would recommend.

November 22, 2022

Hello friends at Auto-Add-Bot,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Daniel! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

TrueBeauty Creations

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had the pleasure of getting help from Tom for a couple of things and he was just wonderful. I am new to using the app but so far it seems to be working out pretty well.

Hello friends at TrueBeauty Creations,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jessica! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Kallinz

Easy to use and setup.
Integrates will with our website.
The support team was fast and quick to review our issues and the app portal is very easy to navigate.

Hello friends at Kallinz,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

HouseParti Wholesalers

This app has really helped us achieve simplification of a complicated process saving us hours each week.

November 19, 2022

Hello friends at HouseParti Wholesalers,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Lee! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Red Rooster Coffee Roaster Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

They have been super helpful if we had any issues. Also, we recently updated our theme and theirs was the EASIEST app to install on the new theme without losing information or having to redo all our settings.

Hello friends at Red Rooster Coffee Roaster Wholesale,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16