Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

BritishBabyShop

We were looking for a "subscribe and save" style app as we get recurring orders and want our customers to benefit from the ease of an auto re-ordering feature (and the savings we can give them with it), and also for us to have a system to manage it all. This one caught our eye (from features and reviews) and it is very good so far. Install was fairly straight forward and the support team have been really helpful and fast helping us tweak a few settings.

August 11, 2022

Hello friends at BritishBabyShop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Lily! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Biophix

Great service. Have been using the app for about 6 months on our different websites. It was an easy install. Good customer support.

Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc

I tested the app for monthly subscriptions and it is really easy to use. The developers worked with me since my Shopify template didn't support it. I now rolled it out to all my products.

Hello friends at Casa Dos Chicas Café, a brand of The Whole Kitchen. Inc,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Rise Up Warrior

Time spent using app About 1 month

I switched my Shopify theme and couldn't figure out how to switch the subscription over to my new theme. I reached out to this company and they resolved my issue completely within the hour. I highly recommend this service. The customer service goes above and beyond, no questions asked!

Hello friends at Rise Up Warrior,

We're glad to make it work on your new theme! We appreciate the review, Chelsea! Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Well Care Botanicals

Greta app for subscriptions. Support was great, fast and easy through the chat. Worked on a couple of formatting issues and now we're live accepting subscriptions for our products.

Hello friends at Well Care Botanicals,

We're always glad to help your business! Thanks for the review, Frank! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Stackedsuppsmilton

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Have a 3rd party app that wasn't on their install list. Sent an email and the team had it fixed and installed. This was also 9pm at night. Fantastic customer service

August 4, 2022

Hello friends at Stackedsuppsmilton,

Oh yes, we're always ready to help! Thanks for the review, Michael! Chat us anytime you need assistance! More power to your business! 🚀

Pleasanton Produce Co-Op

This app helps achieve repeat customers, making their experience smoother and allows for improved financial planning by having orders planned in the future!

August 4, 2022

Hello friends at Pleasanton Produce Co-Op,

Thanks for the wonderful review, Angela! We're glad to be helping your business. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

K2 Yak Chews

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great app... in the examples they provide, I didnt think it would suit our theme.
But once installed the widget config allowed me to change the colours and it fit really well.
Customer service is also excellent - they seem to be online all the time.

August 1, 2022

Hello friends at K2 Yak Chews,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Michael! We're always here whenever you need any assistance. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Lill' Boss

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

Great service!! superb after loooking so long for a good app I had the privilege to find this and I was helped by a very quick chat with tom right away

July 29, 2022

Hello friends at Lill' Boss,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Keanu! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

brain feed

Support is great from Leo. He is always really responsive and willing to help answer questions and queries we may have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11