ProSEOIndexer

Instant Link Indexing. Fast Crawl. Boost Google Rankings.

From $4.95/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Exceptional Supplements

I love this app. Things like this make me excited. It's fun and easy to use, and it's definitely something I've been needing.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your love towards the app. You review means a lot to us. Do reach us if you have any queries regarding SEO or Indexing.

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

It's too soon to say for sure about the results, but I love the idea of this app. It seems to work well.

November 24, 2021

Thanks for the appreciation. We are improving our indexing algorithm regularly to provide clients with fast indexing.

Rose Tinted Flowers

Location New Zealand

Will highly recommend everyone to install this app. It has indexed all my non-indexed Urls very fast and helped me to improve Organic Visibility. Thanks ProSEOIndexer Team.

In House Creations

I will give this app 10/10. No such indexing tool on Shopify which really indexes your shop URLs so fast and correct. I am really happy with the results. It improved my rankings a lot. Must try for all.

Medical Video Courses

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app and it was perfect, it helped my website to appear on google fast, also i should mention that it has a perfect and very responsive support, highly recommended to use it.