ProSEOTracker

SEO Manager. Bulk Edit Meta & Products. Plug in SEO Optimizer.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dart Shop Manukau

Location New Zealand

I really like the comprehensive reporting they are showing regarding my store performance about customers, products,revenue. Best in class analytics and i will truly suggest everyone else to try.

Forever Blinds

Location Australia

We are using this app for some months now and it really helps us in finding areas where we can improve our SEO. A very good tool for Organic Keywords Research.

Zion Kingdom Works

Location Australia

Fast Support, Quick and Powerful app. It will save you a bucket of times by showing you the best analytics report data on a single page and don't forget to check out their exclusive competitor analysis and content ideas features. WIll look forward to opt-out their Managed Services.

inPicnic

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app. Love their competitor and content analysis feature. Google Analytics metrics is even better than Shopify. I am also using their Managed SEO Services have started to get improvements in traffic within just 15 days of link building and other stuff. Keep up the good work Aurnab and his team. Cheers ProSEOTracker :)

Evilrpm

Location Estonia

I did not expect that in such an invisible app there is so much useful and with great potential .. this is the most correct SEO that will help you get into the search. very convenient service .. well, and most importantly, there is a very good team that will always help you deal with problems and give recommendations. I like it very much and will continue to use it. for that price, it's just a gift from heaven. 6 stars from 5.

Otago Heating and Ventilation

Location New Zealand

+1 Recommended Superb! This app has improved my store SEO and made me understand SEO in much better way. The Competitor Analysis and Keyword Research tool is fantastic. The guy Aurnab was always present to answer my questions. I am also using their Managed SEO Services from past 1 month and you will not imagine the ranking for the keywords we want to rank has improved a lot.

Purewax NZ

Location New Zealand

"Great Tool With A Lot of Functionality "
I will definitely recommend others to give it a try. There are a lot of features for reporting, research, monitoring, meta manager, Fixing SEO Issues and more.

SUPSHED

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like that it pulls together data from a great deal of third-party integration and puts them all in one tool. It makes things a lot easier when I'm going through the data. The ProSEOTracker team has been extremely responsive and helpful and gave us good info on SEO too.

2 Next