ProSEOTracker

SEO Manager. Bulk Edit Meta & Products. Plug in SEO Optimizer.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

powernap.com

At the time of this writing I have been working with ProSEOTracker for about 6 months. This partnership has made a remarkable improvement to my search rankings thus far. I plan to continue the partnership with ProSEOTracker and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial association.

Vendetta Vape Lounge

No doubt this app has lots of features that none of the others SEO apps are providing. We are also working with their Managed SEO team has been one of the best marketing decisions we have ever made. After starting our store SEO with them I can easily say that SEO has brought us more leads than any other form of marketing we have tried. They've increased positions for our keywords on all major search engines. Will definitely recommend to all of them. They are best in what they do. :)

Rose Tinted Flowers

Just one word to say "Awesome". This app has all the SEO features required. Their keyword research tool really helped in researching our keywords for the site. Great Support. +1 ProSEOTracker Team.

In House Creations

Effective, straightforward, and helps with SEO tasks without complication. Great Premium Tools like SEMRush, WooRank which cost me around $200 directly. But now we are getting for free in the same app Plan. The support is great specially Aurnab - fast and responsive. Love this app, glad we switched app to ProSEOTracker.

Queen Edge Linen

Best SEO app on Shopify. Extreme quick support and Very Affordable Pricing. I have also opted for their full Managed SEO Services, which is giving me quite good results in a short time. +1 Cheers

AGH Apparel

Amazing, quick and responsive. My favourite aspect of ProSEOTracker Tools is the fact it’s a great all-rounder. There are a bunch of different features like the site auditor, keyword planner, competitor analysis, rank tracking tool, and custom reports that make it a no-brained for small or starter agencies as the price is extremely reasonable for what you get. Would highly recommend this app for your Search Engine Optimisation needs.

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Terrific app for doing title meta, description meta, keyword ranking-research and more. Very responsive and knowledgeable customer service.

Klex Beauty

I have been using this app for may months now and really helped me a lot in managing my SEO technicalities like errors, traffic and even have tool to track your rankings for any country,

Meadeux

Helped me to track/fix my SEO On page elements. Their rank tracking tool is also very good and accurate.

Dart Shop Manukau

I really like the comprehensive reporting they are showing regarding my store performance about customers, products,revenue. Best in class analytics and i will truly suggest everyone else to try.

Previous 1