ProSEOTracker

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 5, 2022

Excellent app with lots of features to help us with SEO. We added Pro SEO services and we have seen some improvements out of the gate. Great customer service.

Decal Venue
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 24, 2022

At the time of this writing I have been working with ProSEOTracker for about 6 months. This partnership has made a remarkable improvement to my search rankings thus far. I plan to continue the partnership with ProSEOTracker and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial association.

powernap.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 12, 2021

No doubt this app has lots of features that none of the others SEO apps are providing. We are also working with their Managed SEO team has been one of the best marketing decisions we have ever made. After starting our store SEO with them I can easily say that SEO has brought us more leads than any other form of marketing we have tried. They've increased positions for our keywords on all major search engines. Will definitely recommend to all of them. They are best in what they do. :)

Vendetta Vape Lounge
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 25, 2021

Just one word to say "Awesome". This app has all the SEO features required. Their keyword research tool really helped in researching our keywords for the site. Great Support. +1 ProSEOTracker Team.

Rose Tinted Flowers
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited December 28, 2020

Effective, straightforward, and helps with SEO tasks without complication. Great Premium Tools like SEMRush, WooRank which cost me around $200 directly. But now we are getting for free in the same app Plan. The support is great specially Aurnab - fast and responsive. Love this app, glad we switched app to ProSEOTracker.

In House Creations