NS8 Protect

NS8 Protect

by NS8 Inc.

Fraud Detection & Defense

Survival Gear Systems

Great App. Allows for a much for sophisticated fraud protection system. If you are looking for something more than Shopify's default fraud detection we highly recommend NS8.

djsboardshop

NS8 was easy to implement and very easy to use on a daily basis. Customer support has been very easy to communicate with.

Denpasoft

Easy to use and configure. Support is also very responsive and when we did run across issues it was quickly resolved. The latest update is also much more intuitive on how fraud rules are configured and what they do.

Alfa Vitamins Store

As our store started doing great with sales our fraud issue got bigger.
The more we would sell the worse it would get when it came to fraud orders.

As a big company, we really needed something as perfect as NS8 Protect to help us avoid them and not having to manually screen every order daily.

We are very happy with this App. It is user-friendly and NS8 Protect also provides great customer service if you need it.

We highly recommend it! It is worth the price compared to all those chargebacks we would get from fraud orders.

Chess Candy - DAC Candy Store

I installed NS8 for fraud prevention and it's been really effective! Exactly what we were looking for with the best support we've ever received. Communication has been really easy and they actually care about helping you achieve your results. Very satisfied.

Amazing Gifts - Ideas

Hi, I signed up for this app late in the season (basically after I was done advertising my Xmas products, so I couldn't fully tell how valuable it is. However, what I can tell is that the customer service is very good, and very responsive. I will sign up again next season, this time at the beginning.
Thanks. JP

Silkn.com

Excellent customer service! We received the call super quick with following up conference call which has been very helpful . NS8 has saved us from quite a bit of fraudulence.

TheDrop.com

We have saved a lot of money in retargeting fraud. Also, NS8 offers all the latest and greatest tools to combat order fraud. Good stuff.

LonoLife

NS8 was recommended to LonoLife by PayPal. We were seeing a huge uptick in fraud, which we ended up tracking back to an influencer marketing platform thanks to NS8. We were able to cut ties with the platform and reduce our fraud to almost zero in a few weeks. We continue working with NS8 today to thwart any fraud. It's a great App!

Crown Forever

The customer service and response is steller! Out of all the apps I'm using, theirs is to most responsive even on the weekends. They help with dealing with fraudulent order. Due to the size of our orders paying a percentage of sales is not too appealing. Really hope and look forward to working with their great staff. The reduced stress and time of dealing with fraudulent orders pay for itself.

Previous 1