NS8 Protect

NS8 Protect

by NS8 Inc.

Fraud Detection and Defense

Riot Society Clothing

NS8 Protect has helped me more efficiently screen my orders for fraud and make me more confident in shipping orders to my customers. Theres lots of good data available to help figure out who my good customers are and not, so it helps me save a ton of time and money.

Aviatorwebsite

Trying to figure out our site traffic and utilize this info properly was something we really struggled with. The internet (especially the bot and fake back link world) keeps changing constantly and we felt like we were always one step behind. Using NS8 greatly helped improve our understanding of not just our daily traffic but especially the data coming from our ad campaigns. The system protecting us from fraud is great as well and their tech support is very helpful. They actually get back to you personally to answer all your questions rather than only providing the always dreaded "frequently asked questions" section.
- Mike, AVIATORwebsite.com

Vixpaulahermanny

This app is great! The team helps us understand the dashboard and make sure we are doing the best we can to keep the fraud in our store as low as possible.

Highly suggest!

Wudly

All I can say is wow, this is a crazy level of detail, this has definitely impacted how I think about how and where we are purchasing our ads. The fact that it also protects us from chargebacks using that info is awesome. A+ Huge Fan!!!