Kno Attribution

Kno Attribution

Free plan available
Rating (5)
February 20, 2021

I'm using basic now, but I'm definitely looking to upgrade in the future. The app has been quite useful to identify where our sales are coming from. Nothing beats the customer's reply in reporting and it's super easy to use, newbies like us, appreciate it. Love it, team!

DOCTOR MIASMA
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 18, 2021

Kno really know what they're doing! Simple and intuitive. Actionable insights that you can't always get out of other reporting platforms. Their service has been incredible for us, really happy we found them!

PIGLET
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2021

This app is absolutely fantastic. It's enabled us to obtain realtime and accurate attribution for our marketing - with all the latest changes with facebook advertising and their attribution settings, I'm really glad we've had this installed. Jeremiah has been extremely helpful too. 5 Stars all round - highly recommended.

Only Curls
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 18, 2021

*EDIT 5/8/21*: the updated version of this app is even more incredible. It now has the ability to ask multiple questions in the same survey and provide a call to action on the survey final thank you page. Getting amazing insights and results from this simple install and setup. Great new app on the market. Attribution can be difficult to nail down unless you have expensive software. Running a post-purchase survey literally asking your customers how they heard about you is a very direct and personal way to know which of your marketing efforts are working. A couple things I really like about this app are it's ability to run multiple surveys at once (first time or returning customer) and the ability to integrate with Klaviyo. Support team has been fantastic and super helpful in setting up and clarifying my survey results. Another interesting aspect is pushing Events to Google Analytics and viewing your results over there, which you can create custom dashboards to compare with your other GA data. High powered results at a very decent price! Highly recommended.

Tradlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 5, 2020

I love this app. Super easy to set up (took all of 5 minutes), and it's giving me really insightful data immediately. I've already learned things about my customers that I didn't know before. Ther reporting and features are the best of all the competitors I've tried. Idea for questions to ask: - How did you hear about us? - Who is this purchase for? - what did you use before us? - How many times a week do you use X? - Are there any additional products you wish we sold? This will be some of the best money you've spent on an app.

Supply
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 21, 2020

I love the Prove It app. Super easy to get up and going and the data is incredibly valuable. We've already implemented some changes to our digital marketing mix based on the learnings from the survey. Jeremiah and team are a pleasure to work with and super quick to incorporate feedback from our team. Highly recommend!

OLIPOP