Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by ProveSource Social Proof

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

Krullur.is

Great app, Thanks!
Does not show full name of customers and I like that privacy for them.
A very easy to use app, straight to the point!

Fan Cave Rugs

Easy to use and install. Definitely worth having. May have to upgrade to get more visits as i go through the 1000 pretty quick.

originalposture

Absolutely great app! very user-friendly and customizable for your store needs. I'm sure I'm getting better results because of the app! - and the best part is it's for free, so you can try it out and then upgrade if you like :)
Thank you guys!

iStrap

A great app that works and is customised with ease that has proven to work to grow our customer base.

Natural Frontal

Fantastic app, I would advise anyone serious about selling and creating a buzz on your website to use this app. By far the best app on shopify and worth installing ASAP!

CraftSoap

This app is awesome. Even the free version has so many features for generating coupons and targeting exiting customers. Very cool app.

Nano Singapore Shop

I used this great app to help me enhances our marketing strategy. I really like how it is easy to use.

ZenKinetix

Very easy to use and has flexible settings. A must-have app for e-commerce sites to include their promos or customer's reviews or recent purchases via a sleek pop-up. Love it.

DEj KidS NZ

I use this app (free version) to help me display a pop-up with my 30 day money back guarantee returns policy or to display recent purchases to my customers. It is easy to set up and use and I believe it helps boost customer confidence. Thanks ProveSource.

Forever DolledUp

I love the app! It really helps with those conversions! I definitely recommend trying it out if your thinking about it!