Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by ProveSource Social Proof

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

Cloud&Fairy

I really like the app, works like a charm ! ProveSource just give you a real social proof. I recommend :)

Valencia Boutique

Prove source has increased my online sale significantly, I used to have sales everyday 3-4 days and I’m seeing consistent result with multiple orders every single day. So far I’m
thrilled with it!

BRAVON BEAUTY

Wow! I'm most impressed with the customer support that ProveSource provides. Experienced some minor setup challenges, contacted support and received a speedy response with a solution + friendly service! Perfect app for our business. Thanks!

Feeling Pretty Sparkly LLC

Great app! It definitely helps customers see that my store is legit and builds trust. It’s increased sales and helped customers have a sense of urgency when browsing. Love it

KaleaBoutique

I have been using ProveSource for nearly 12 months. The App is great; it is very very easy to setup, use, customize and adjust look / feel. I've actually tried a variety of different apps for Sales Pop when I was first starting out and I cancelled the other apps and chose this one due to the ease of use, reliability and options to customize the look and feel. The analytics are excellent and will help you see precisely how many website visitors interact with your Sales Pop box. This is a truly excellent app and I highly recommend it.

Zalemart

Great app, works well and does what it is meant to do. I use it on desktop only because it takes up space on mobile.

Milweb1

Worked great! Looks really good on the site! I would recommend you install or at least give it a trial run!

Bushkin Tech

Very easy application to add on my store. I like how you can customize your settings so you can choose which information shows on the notifications. Prove Source shows traffic analytics as well. If you are not sure of what certain terms mean, The link to find more information is always close by. The explanations are very helpful as well. They are written clearly and concisely.

I like how the free version lets you use up to 1000 visitors for free. It helps new subscribers who are more likely new retailers, who are trying to minimize their expenses,

I did notice though if one of the previously sold products are manually or automatically deleted, the notification still shows after. If a potential customer clicks on the link, a 404 error will show. Trying to figure out how to fix that. That is all the negative thing to say about Prove Source. Nothing that an upgrade can't fixed.

I would recommend this app for any online retailer.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for an honest feedback and for letting us know about the deleted products issue
We've passed on this feedback to the development team and this will be researched and fixed in the near future

Z&S Media bvba

A great app... It helped a lot in increasing sales through our website...
definitely recommended :-)

Crypto Mavericks

This is the best social proof app their is. I've been using prove source for well over a year for many different parts of our business CryptoMavericks.io and on several different platforms. Great flexibility. I've used prove source on our wordpress site, clickfunnels, and shopify. I recomend this for anyone who's selling anything online!