Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by ProveSource Social Proof

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

Weshalo World

Provesourse has been vital in helping our site with visitors streaming everyday we are happy with the support they have given us so far thankyou I recommend them to other merchants as well.

funsquare

This app is awesome, help me to enhance our marketing strategy very easy to use and has flexible setting. I really love it ❤️

Butts On Seats

this app is really easy to install and seems to do the job with showing previous purchases on the website

The Natural Skincare Queen

The app works well! I feel that it reassures potential customers that they are in good hands on my site. It was easy to set up. The only issue that I've ever had is that once the product image didn't show with the sale info, but it hasn't happened frequently. I'd recommend the app.

christophermusicshop.com

I do like the easy setup and integration with Shopify. Gives that extra little social proof to build trust.

HOPS AND NUTS CRAFT BEER SNACKS

Use with Shopify to validate our following. Easy to set up. Just enough information without too much. A safe, easy add for Shopify stores!

PDE Lifestyle

I used this app to help me with conversions. I figured that if people saw that other people were buying, then they'd feel more comfortable and safe. So far so good!

SSJ boutique Z

Very Good App .
1st : Easy to use and custome
2nd : Free plan avaible to try
3rd : Never had any problem with them
To see how it does on our store check here : https://ssj-boutique-z.com/

Proactive Sports + Outdoor

Great app! Shows real time purchase of customers which adds to your site's legitimacy. Better if all products ordered by customers can be seen as well (not only one per order). Keep it up!

CarbZone

This app creates a sense of urgency for your visitors and we like that it is automatic once set up. Very easy to get started with.

Previous 1