ProveSource Social Proof

ProveSource Social Proof | Reviews

by ProveSource

Sales Pop | Reviews Notification | Fomo | Social Proof

Bubble-Butt

We're still early days but it certainly helped our conversion rate during the trial period so have upgraded. Customer service is spot on

MusiCore

ProveSource is an amazing app to boost not only your conversions, but your credibility as well! We have seen a significant increase in sales since we added ProveSource to our website. Definitely recommended!

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much!

Rose Lives Love

This app is very easy to use and truly effective. These people are also very nice and have a Great customer service. Thank you very much.

December 2, 2020

Thank you so much!!!

US KLIMCHI

I am really happy with the app and the support of the whole ProveSource Team. It really helps us to build social proof and trust among our customers. It is one of the best tools to display Trustpilot reviews on site. Thank you once again!
Lukas from KLIMCHI USA
- www.us.klimchi.com

Design Junkie Tees

I downloaded this app a few days ago. I LOVE it! It really gives my store my credibility. I think my visitors will be more likely to buy when they see other customers are buying. It was so easy to install! Every store should use this!

November 2, 2020

Rebbelo

Undeniably THE best social proof app on the market today. The customer support is impeccable, and the functionality gives you everything you need with an extremely easy and user-friendly interface! We've tried all of them, so we know what we're talking about.

AlpiExpress

i am delightet, the best app so far, i really like and boosted my sales , it is simple to use, and that is really importat to me, i set up it in 2 minutes.

lexcoaustralia.com.au

very happy with the app so far. Collects authentic orders and it helps to create urgency and trust ..

Handmade By Felicia

it was so easy to set up and i love how it gives social validation to future potential customers browsing on my site!

B.You Boutique

Social Proof was easy to set up and adds trust and credibility to your site. I appreciate that they have a free plan to try. I highly recommend checking it out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18