ProveSource Social Proof

ProveSource Social Proof

by ProveSource

Free Sales Pop | Reviews Notification | Fomo | Social Proof

Rebbelo

Undeniably THE best social proof app on the market today. The customer support is impeccable, and the functionality gives you everything you need with an extremely easy and user-friendly interface! We've tried all of them, so we know what we're talking about.

AlpiExpress

i am delightet, the best app so far, i really like and boosted my sales , it is simple to use, and that is really importat to me, i set up it in 2 minutes.

lexcoaustralia.com.au

very happy with the app so far. Collects authentic orders and it helps to create urgency and trust ..

Handmade By Felicia

it was so easy to set up and i love how it gives social validation to future potential customers browsing on my site!

B.You Boutique

Social Proof was easy to set up and adds trust and credibility to your site. I appreciate that they have a free plan to try. I highly recommend checking it out.

Youcanbuy.me

very easy to use or set up. Absolutely brilliant app which I'm sure will help me to increase sells. Highly recommended

Strictly Trading

Very useful app, great insight for customers to pop up on their screen as a reassurance for social proof.

LumiGear®

Works great, installed well with no issues, my sales improved since installed and I’m only using the free plan

NIDJAH

best app ever
Counter, prove source, analytics, etc.
This app help you build social proof and it has help you doing a more sales

Quay Day Spa

I use this app to provide publicise reviews from social media to our shop page. I like that it is very easy to use and and I would definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18