Proveway Uptrack

Proveway Uptrack

by Proveway

Automatically Sync Tracking Info to PayPal

Still and Bloom

Brilliant app. Automatically updates paypal with delivery tracking saving us hours. Intuitive setup in minutes and works seamlessly. I now dont have to wait weeks for PayPal withdrawals. very pleased

Sheltercase

Amazing app and stellar customer support. They were so kind that they even implemented a feature that I needed to keep me as a customer. Can't recommend them enough, amazing team! I wish much success to you guys, thank you so much!

RadWish

Loved it right of the bat! The user interface is very clean and easy to understand. it was up and running in just 2 minutes . The team is super-fast to help you out too. i hope more companies were like them. highly recommend it. no brainer

Stunor

I have been using Uptrack since early 2020 and it has been a lifesaver for my PayPal account. The chat guys are amazing they built me a Zpify OCU native integration within 2 days and I never left since then.

Pet Bed Boutique™

Excellent app, and helpful support. Quick setup and easy to use. Definitely recommend this app to anyone whos customers use PayPal!

FlexUp™

The Best app to auto-sync your Shopify order tracking numbers to Paypal. Shout out to Arpit for the Awesome Customer Service! Giving simple step-by-step guides that are just the best. Once you add the app, all you have to do is connect your PayPal account. After that, you just sync the orders by date-range sync. Their customer support can guide you through the process. Also, I'm making at most 10 orders per day so having the Free Plan is great. Although I plan to subscribe to the Paid plan in the future because of the Autosync Feature. Thank you so much for the app. And again Shout out to Arpit for the 100% awesome customer experience. Get that guy a raise ;)

NL03 - Klamselle

Great service. Always very friendly to help you with integrating everything. Also they react very fast to support tickets