Proveway Uptrack

Proveway Uptrack | Reviews

by Proveway

Autosend Tracking Info to PayPal & Stripe

Mamie Réglisse

Excellent app and technical support. They resolved important bugs quickly. A great team, very professionals. We definitely recommend it.

PuppyPad

Been using this for more than 6 months now. One of the most important and best apps here. Very trust worthy and I am rest assured that all my tracking numbers are being updated to Paypal. Very easy to setup and the best paypal tracking uploader :D

Rytrus

I've been using Proveway Uptrack for a couple of months and so far I haven't really had issues with PayPal holding my payments, they automatically sync the tracking numbers to PayPal quite well. Furthermore, the free version is able to help small start ups like myself before scaling up. It's a pretty good and simple app to use but crucial for saving time and having the headache of PayPal holding payments

The Cuddly One

Been using the app since it came out and have no complaints whatsoever. Everything works great, support is very responsive and solves any issues instantly. Highly recommended.

Jiglee Mart

This is really a perfect app for eCommerce I'm of course recommended this app for PayPal and Stripe user's.

Rosa Shop

It's a game changer app that allows as to sync orders with paypal/Stripe. The support team is 5/5. I fully recommend :)

athomezone.com

On hearing that PayPal requires proof that my orders were delivered successfully, I installed the Proveway Uptrack App on my store. It has been a seamless, positive experience. Recommended!

FEMVY.UK

I have been using this app for 1 year now. The best app you can find out there by far. Very easy to use and Uptrack team is always innovating ! Thank you !

Pets FURever

Using on multiple stores and very satisfied. Had a problem with syncing old orders on the new store, but support solved it in under 24 hours. Highly recommended.

Every Gamers Need

This is a really great app! with automatic sync on, you don't need to worry anymore about manually syncing your orders and be on the Good Side of Paypal, I'm really excited about their future updates and features that will make eCommerce business easier to track down every order thru Paypal and Stripe, oh and not to mention their Customer Support is really friendly and be able to guide and respond to my inquiries fast.

Previous 1