Proveway Uptrack

Proveway Uptrack

by Proveway

Sync Tracking to PayPal & Stripe

Every Gamers Need

This is a really great app! with automatic sync on, you don't need to worry anymore about manually syncing your orders and be on the Good Side of Paypal, I'm really excited about their future updates and features that will make eCommerce business easier to track down every order thru Paypal and Stripe, oh and not to mention their Customer Support is really friendly and be able to guide and respond to my inquiries fast.

Moxyto

Awesome app, very helpful and useful. Don't need to care about sync with PayPal. You can't run a business without this app.

Craftve

This app has been great! I still remember I used Zipify OCU checkout last year and had an issue syncing the tracking info as a result. The guys behind this app just worked through it and upgraded their whole system just to accommodate Zipify set up! They are patient and great! And it's a no-brainer, the app is cheap and syncs perfectly! A must if you're using PayPal as you all know!

Empowered by Ashley

Fantastic app! PayPal was holding £10,000's of our funds until we started using Proveway. Genuinely haven't had a hold in the 3+ months since. Thank you!

Still and Bloom

Brilliant app. Automatically updates paypal with delivery tracking saving us hours. Intuitive setup in minutes and works seamlessly. I now dont have to wait weeks for PayPal withdrawals. very pleased

Sheltercase

Amazing app and stellar customer support. They were so kind that they even implemented a feature that I needed to keep me as a customer. Can't recommend them enough, amazing team! I wish much success to you guys, thank you so much!

Pet Bed Boutique™

Excellent app, and helpful support. Quick setup and easy to use. Definitely recommend this app to anyone whos customers use PayPal!

FlexUp™

The Best app to auto-sync your Shopify order tracking numbers to Paypal. Shout out to Arpit for the Awesome Customer Service! Giving simple step-by-step guides that are just the best. Once you add the app, all you have to do is connect your PayPal account. After that, you just sync the orders by date-range sync. Their customer support can guide you through the process. Also, I'm making at most 10 orders per day so having the Free Plan is great. Although I plan to subscribe to the Paid plan in the future because of the Autosync Feature. Thank you so much for the app. And again Shout out to Arpit for the 100% awesome customer experience. Get that guy a raise ;)