Proviews ‑ Product Reviews Q&A

Product Reviews, Q&A, Google Shopping, Photo-Video, Carousel

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TAY Online Store

Absolutely the best app for reviews, got all the functions I needed reviews, rich snippets, Q&As, feed for google shopping, out standing support thank you for being very patient with me and my too many requests all were addressed and answered professionally I won't regret switching from stamped because it is over priced and very poor support. Highly recommended

MPGDigital Sales

Time spent using app About 2 months

We had recently re designed our store to be as up to date as possible with accessibility for all users. During the re design we replaced our former review partner due to their app not being compliant with accessibility issues and they did not understand how to fix it. We have worked with Milan in conjunction with the Proveiews app developers along with our web developer who specializes in web accessibility development to bring the Proview's app completely compliant and accessible for all users in our store. This was a huge W for our store and our visitors to have a review app compliant. It took a little bit of going back and forth but it was well worth it to get to the finish line. The support was tremendous. Highly recommend Milan and the team.

Blessed Attire

Time spent using app 1 day

I wanted to create a REVIEW PAGE instead of having all of the reviews go to the specific products. This team was the ONLY team that was kind and helpful and worked with me get this done. I downloaded (and uninstalled 4 apps!) before I found this one. I WISH I would have found them first. AMAZING help desk, kind people and super patient! The reviews look great and the templates are easy to use!

Good Flower Greenhouse

I added this app to consolidate Product Reviews and Q&A widgets that I wanted to include on my store to increase SEO. I use Simprosys to also sync my product catalog with GMC, Bing and Facebook. The company is great and the support team is very responsive. 100% recommend you use any app from Simprosys.

Mspineapplecrafts

I am using the review app and got some issue uploading the review correctly. customer support is really helpful in getting fixed and explain what happened, so I can avoid the issue next time

ATY Home Decor

Excellent app, maybe the best one for reviews. I like all apps developed by Simprosys because I trust them for my google marketing and also because of their outstanding customer support. I had to switch from Stamped.io because of the higher cost maybe 10X more than what other apps require and due to their poor support. I highly recommend this app if you want a clean, affordable, rich functions review app.

Sakura Milk Jewelry

Location Japan

I started to use this app recently because I wanted a review app that is compatible with google shopping (SEO is a really big game changer for an online shop) I also wanted an app that can support photo reviews. I love proview so far, every piece of text is customizable, so I could translate everything manually into my shop language. (a lot of apps only support one language and can not be customized so this was amazing) The support is also incredibly fast and great. Really enjoying this app so far. I could also load all my past reviews in a CSV file which is also awesome.

DecalRocket.com

5 stars! Excellent reviews app. It’s user friendly and the support is top notch. Highly recommended

FLSticker.com

Great customer support! They helped fix a problem quickly. This app is working well and I highly recommend to all. Thank you!

iShopTech.com.au

Location Australia

AMAZING support staff, Thank you Adhia for your great customer service. Another fantastic app by Simprosys , Highly Recommend AAA+++

Previous 1 3 4