Pulsing: replay delle sessioni

Pulsing: replay delle sessioni

by Pulsing

Registra e riguarda le sessioni dei tuoi utenti (+ Heatmap)

Concetto è

Nice app, great idea, it would be very helpful... But it doesn't work, I mean... I have to work for it. So many functions and no one is acting smoothly. It takes a lot of my time to get to some actual results. I just need to see some registrations, but I always end up writing to the support to highliths some issues. BETA should be for free if this is so beta... The free plan makes no sense, the paid plan (from today) neither. So guys, give me something that work and I am happy to pay or, give me a BETA for free and I am happy to test it and give you feedbacks.

AeK Fashion

That's surely the best app to track the activity of the visitors on your website!
I think that I'll purchase the 9$/month plan soon :)

N&R CODE

Very usefull app, I'm currently using 4 heatmaps.
Now my store is optimized, looks like there was one page that was blocking 30% of my visitors!

1MF - Goalkeeper Training Concept

Simply THE BEST
From the last update you are able to use AI to take decisions and promote specific products, thanks to all the data collected.

Azienda Agricola Mulino Bisi

Ho installato Pulsing sfruttando il piano gratuito.
Mi ha subito convinto e ogni giorno riesco a migliorare l'esperienza dei miei utenti grazie alle sue funzionalità.

GOLDENLOOP GIOIELLI

I tried some similar apps, that's the best one, more accurate and easier to use.
The support is much better.
100/100

Macelleria Callegari dal 1961

That's the best app I have ever tried.
Tracks everything I need.
I can see what visitors like most, and what they see, that's perfect!

DROPSITE4U

Easy to use and good results.
Amazing!
Tracks everything and it's very good if you want to bring your business to the next step.

N&R LAB

Installed this app some months ago, I'm using that 29$/month plan.
I tried other similar apps, but I think that this one is the best!

PORCOBRADO

The best!
I used this app to track the activity of the visitors on my website.
It was amazing, now I have a higher conversion rate because Pulsing helped me to improve that!!!

Previous 1