Rezensionen (1.697)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 2. Juni 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
Spanien
2 monate mit der App
4. Juli 2024

The Pumples Bundles Volume Discount App has been a fantastic addition to my eCommerce store. It's user-friendly and integrates seamlessly with Shopify, making it easy to set up and manage volume discounts and bundle deals. The app offers versatile discount options, allowing for percentage-based, fixed amounts, or free item promotions.

KLEANCUB
Pakistan
14 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 15. Juni 2024

vijaya helped me out, it's a decent bundle app and has good chat service. i've tried this one and another one and this one has decent customization but pretty limited bundle types.

GlamPet Haven
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
29. Mai 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Deutschland
2 tage mit der App
13. Juni 2024

i really like this app recommended for everyone whom want to increase there sales channel thanks for support team always helped me

Home organiz
Kanada
3 tage mit der App
13. April 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Tunesien
27 tage mit der App
24. April 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
5. April 2024

I'm very happy and satisfied now after discussing my problems with Shruti. She sorted out my issues and guided me briefly. Thanks a lot.

NOVA Global Market
2 monate mit der App
17. Juni 2024

Ho trovato l'app "Pumper Bundles Volume Discount" estremamente utile per la mia attività. La possibilità di creare sconti a volume in modo rapido e semplice ha migliorato notevolmente le mie vendite e ha incentivato i clienti ad acquistare di più

TheWaterGuns
Frankreich
5 tage mit der App
26. Juni 2024

The app was quite great. The cutomer experience with Shruti was amazing. I just got my issue solved within few minutes. Like really? that quick. really like the customer service and app widget and functionality

The Home Bubble
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa eine stunde mit der App