Reseñas (1.355)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 2 de junio de 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
España
26 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 15 de junio de 2024

vijaya helped me out, it's a decent bundle app and has good chat service. i've tried this one and another one and this one has decent customization but pretty limited bundle types.

GlamPet Haven
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Túnez
27 días usando la aplicación
29 de mayo de 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Alemania
2 días usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

i really like this app recommended for everyone whom want to increase there sales channel thanks for support team always helped me

Home organiz
Canadá
3 días usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

A very intuitive and pleasant application, I am trying it at the moment and I really like it. I didn't like having to verify to be able to remove the logo, since it is free you can't ask for more. The verification was faster than I expected and one of their agents, Shruti, was very kind in helping me through the verification process.

SELETK SHOP
Irlanda
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de junio de 2024

Ho trovato l'app "Pumper Bundles Volume Discount" estremamente utile per la mia attività. La possibilità di creare sconti a volume in modo rapido e semplice ha migliorato notevolmente le mie vendite e ha incentivato i clienti ad acquistare di più

TheWaterGuns
Francia
5 días usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

Simple to use, straight forward option to create bundle / volume discounts.
And customer service contact with Shruti was pleasant.

MyRobo
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

It was a good experience, helped by Shruti!

ELENCI