Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 avril 2024

They were very helpful and actually listened to my feedback and opinions on how to make the app better.
The answer time is insanely quick and I have not yet found any other app with the exact same future.
It's a perfect app if you are selling products in bulk.
Highly recommend this app, for now, it's FREE.
But I will definitely be paying for it when that time comes also.
It's worth every single penny since it increases our order volume.

Icyshop.es
Espagne
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Shruti from the Pumper app was really helpful. She made sure the app worked well with my store's design. She explained how to set up discounts clearly and gave me good ideas for making them even better. Overall, she did a great job, and I'd recommend Pumper to anyone who wants to offer discounts on Shopify.

Aquafuel™
France
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

A really nice app that does its job well, while being free. The support is also great and verifying my offer went fast and with good communication by my support contact Shruti who managed to help me with all my needs.

Litlux
Allemagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

I've only just installed it so take my feedback with a grain of salt, but this app is free and does just what I needed it to do!
Final step was verifying my discount to see if I set everything up properly. This involved a team member checking over my product page and testing out the discount.
I was contacted by Shruti instantly and she went through the process without a hitch; friendly and great customer service. I'm sure if you needed any assistance setting up she would be able to help to.

Saadak Archery
Australie
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 mars 2024

I had a problem with the design Shruti was just incredibly fast to do it, and even had the time to give a little advice on how to improve my bundle offer. Overall great experience

Mommy's Den
Portugal
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

The app is friendly user and the help provided by Lakhan was fast and informative. No waist of time here, i like that.

Thanks

Martin owner of STORE388.com

STORE388
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2024

Their support is good, they respond quickly, I had a problem regarding a case, and they were helpful and sent me several Gmail messages to be able to fix it, then I don't know what happened with them, the case was lost, so I had to create new case, but in the end I fixed the problem myself, I recommend them because they are a lot of stuff that you can change in the Bundle Which made me happy, and use their app still recommend.

EdisonBuy
Suède
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

I recently started using the Pumper Bundles app for my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Vijaya provided excellent support throughout the process, from helping me with theme compatibility checks to setting up special offers. Their expertise and attention to detail ensured a seamless integration with my store. I also appreciated the insightful discussions about upcoming customizations, which will further enhance my customers' shopping experience. I highly recommend Pumper Bundles to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their product bundling strategy and boost sales. Thank you, Vijaya, for your exceptional support!

Mama's Bump
Royaume-Uni
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

It works as I need it so far, interface is user-friendly and service is prompt. verified by Syeda within minutes!

Paw Peak Care
Singapour
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

The app works really good and it is really easy to integrate it with what I need it, Pagefly. The design of the offers are pretty nice so you have plenty of options. The team is really helpful and they reply quite fast (thanks Vijaya).
I had some suggestions on how they can make the app/experience better (especially on mobile) and they were responsive to my feedback, hopefully will see some changes in the future. I would recommend this app!

Voltec