Omtaler (1 315)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
24. april 2024

Very good application with regular updates and responsive customer service.

Naturoma
USA
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 2. juni 2024

Very good service done by Lakh an, the free plan works properly, and the live support chat is effective, and they respond in less than 5 minutes. I recommend it.

The only flaw I find, although I don't know if it is common in this type of apps, is that they cannot be added to the main page, only to the product page.

Lenoma
Spania
26 dager bruker appen
13. april 2024

a good app needs only few upgrades i want to thank Shruti for the support thats was a professional customer service .

My Store
Tunisia
27 dager bruker appen
8. april 2024

It was a good experience, helped by Shruti!

ELENCI
Nederland
11 dager bruker appen
13. juni 2024

i really like this app recommended for everyone whom want to increase there sales channel thanks for support team always helped me

Home organiz
3 dager bruker appen
30. april 2024

La personne est au top. et les explications sont très claires

FALIMAG
Frankrike
3 dager bruker appen
29. mai 2024

Nice app but the support from Shrutti was weird because she told me that few function and changes are not possible. But when a other guy was in the support chat it was no problem at all to fix the issues. So a bit weird and confusing support.

NORDESTIC
Tyskland
2 dager bruker appen
7. juni 2024

A very intuitive and pleasant application, I am trying it at the moment and I really like it. I didn't like having to verify to be able to remove the logo, since it is free you can't ask for more. The verification was faster than I expected and one of their agents, Shruti, was very kind in helping me through the verification process.

SELETK SHOP
Irland
Rundt 24 timer bruker appen
5. april 2024

I'm very happy and satisfied now after discussing my problems with Shruti. She sorted out my issues and guided me briefly. Thanks a lot.

NOVA Global Market
USA
2 dager bruker appen
20. februar 2024

Simple to use, straight forward option to create bundle / volume discounts.
And customer service contact with Shruti was pleasant.

MyRobo