Avaliações (1.319)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de maio de 2024

The app is friendly user and the help provided by Lakhan was fast and informative. No waist of time here, i like that.

Thanks

Martin owner of STORE388.com

STORE388
Canadá
4 meses usando o app
18 de maio de 2024

This app is fantastic! It’s user-friendly, quick to set up, and allows easy creation of product bundles. The customization options are excellent, and the integration is seamless. Customer support is responsive and helpful, Shruti in particular. I wish I could create more than one offer per item, but still, I highly recommend it!

EVO+
Catar
14 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

A really nice app that does its job well, while being free. The support is also great and verifying my offer went fast and with good communication by my support contact Shruti who managed to help me with all my needs.

Litlux
Alemanha
2 meses usando o app
20 de abril de 2024

10/10. Way better then any other of the bundle-apps. It is fast, easy to understand and most important, beautiful.

Also is the customer service unbelievably good! Quick response and fast understanding. Her name was Shruti and she did help me in matter of seconds.

24cases
Polônia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
26 de maio de 2024

A Huge Thank You to Lakhan for Pumper Bundles Help!
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to Lakhan for their incredible support with installing the Pumper Bundles app on my Shopify store.

Lakhan's assistance was invaluable. They were patient, knowledgeable, and made the entire process incredibly smooth. Their clear explanations and willingness to answer all my questions really helped me feel confident using the app.

Thanks to Lakhan's help, I'm now up and running with Pumper Bundles, and I'm excited to see how it helps boost my sales with product bundles.

If you're looking for help with Shopify or app installation, I highly recommend reaching out to Lakhan. They're a true asset!

Definu
Espanha
18 dias usando o app
19 de maio de 2024

Their support is good, they respond quickly, I had a problem regarding a case, and they were helpful and sent me several Gmail messages to be able to fix it, then I don't know what happened with them, the case was lost, so I had to create new case, but in the end I fixed the problem myself, I recommend them because they are a lot of stuff that you can change in the Bundle Which made me happy, and use their app still recommend.

EdisonBuy
Suécia
6 dias usando o app
29 de maio de 2024

such a amazing app i really recommended to increase your coversion rates .and thanks to syeda to help me to create my offers

aman
Canadá
3 meses usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

It works as I need it so far, interface is user-friendly and service is prompt. verified by Syeda within minutes!

Paw Peak Care
Singapura
4 meses usando o app
11 de maio de 2024

Syeda from the Pumper app proved to be quite beneficial. She ensured that the app complemented the layout of my store. She offered me clear instructions on how to set up discounts and provided me with helpful suggestions for improving them. All in all, Pumper performed an excellent job, and I heartily endorse her to anyone wishing to provide discounts on Shopify.

NovaNexa
Reino Unido
23 dias usando o app
29 de abril de 2024

I recently started using the Pumper Bundles app for my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Vijaya provided excellent support throughout the process, from helping me with theme compatibility checks to setting up special offers. Their expertise and attention to detail ensured a seamless integration with my store. I also appreciated the insightful discussions about upcoming customizations, which will further enhance my customers' shopping experience. I highly recommend Pumper Bundles to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their product bundling strategy and boost sales. Thank you, Vijaya, for your exceptional support!

Mama's Bump