Avaliações (1.337)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de maio de 2024

Nice app, built in designs look good and support has been helpful to make sure I'm getting the most of it.

Cocktail Garnishes
Reino Unido
9 dias usando o app
26 de abril de 2024

No problems and so easy to use. Syeda was very kind and provided excellent service! She made sure everything was working and was very quick too. 5 out of 5 stars for sure!

Luxusso & Co.
Canadá
27 dias usando o app
12 de junho de 2024

Very fast contact, everything done to my satisfaction within a very short time :)

Trendzoone
Suíça
2 meses usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Best free app I've seen, and with an amazing support team! It's obvious they put a lot of effort into making this app work for everyone.

Frozen Dessert Supplies
Estados Unidos
26 dias usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

Pumper: Bundle & QTY is an absolute game-changer for anyone managing offers and bundles! Its theme compatibility check ensures seamless integration, saving valuable time and effort. Setting up offers couldn't be easier with its intuitive interface, allowing for quick customization to meet specific needs. Plus, the offer suggestion feature is a real lifesaver, optimizing sales potential effortlessly.

On top of this stellar functionality, I have to give a shoutout to Shruti for her outstanding customer service and support. Her assistance truly elevated my experience with Pumper, making it a pleasure to use. Highly recommend!

Slim Reizen
Romênia
16 dias usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

ShrutiShruti was very helpful and helped me very well and quickly, many thanks for that

Quni™
Alemanha
4 meses usando o app
30 de março de 2024

Just started using. It looks really good and the customer support is excellent!! Hoping to work the same way in future also.

Trendy Kitch
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
29 de maio de 2024

The service is fast and free, easy to install and set up, and compatible with my theme. Very responsive customer service! some will charge you up to 20 euros for this service, but for free you can get everything! and there are even guides to help you create offers! and customer service helps you create offers for your product! excellent, I recommend thks SHRUTI !!

CLIVAI
França
4 dias usando o app
10 de junho de 2024

Good to work with this app. Thank you Lakhan for help me out with all the stuff

tubricotienda
Espanha
4 meses usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

I recently integrated the Pumper Bundle & QTY app into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has revolutionized the way I offer bundle deals to my customers, making it incredibly easy to create enticing product packages and manage inventory levels seamlessly. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, allowing me to set up bundle offers in just a few clicks. One of the standout features of this app is its flexibility. It gives me full control over pricing, discounts, and inventory, allowing me to tailor bundle deals to suit my business needs perfectly. Plus, the app's ability to automatically adjust inventory levels as bundles are sold ensures that I never oversell or run into stock issues. I also want to give a huge shoutout to Lakhan from the Pumper Bundle & QTY team for his exceptional support. Lakhan went above and beyond to assist me with some customization requests and promptly addressed two issues I encountered with the app. His professionalism, knowledge, and dedication to customer satisfaction truly impressed me. With experts like Lakhan on their team, I have full confidence in the continued success and reliability of the Pumper Bundle & QTY app.
Overall, I highly recommend the Pumper Bundle & QTY app to any Shopify merchant looking to boost sales and streamline their bundle offers. It's a game-changer for any eCommerce business, and with top-notch support from individuals like Lakhan, you can't go wrong.

Scalpifay