Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 februari 2024

So far I have been using Pumper for weeks now, and it has been nothing short of perfect. Everything is free and easy to use and install, Theme compatibility is great and if I had any issues Staff would resolve it within 20 minutes. I had an amazing experience with Vijaya, I had asked them to resolve an issue of mine and they did so within mere minutes and for FREE, however not only that, they also did a complimentary check up on my site to see if the app was working properly and let me know of anything that was going on.

LumiThrust
Australien
16 dagar användning av appen
11 januari 2024

I love the app so far! It's easy to install and understand and gives you options on what kind of template/discount you want to use. I was helped by Syeda and they were really helpful and quick to fix my problems. I look forward to continue using their services.

Illuminae
USA
11 dagar användning av appen
29 januari 2024

A smooth and simple app. The staff was very helpful and communicative. Highly recommended for those who want to save some time and at the same time have excellent use.

Aurala.se
Sverige
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
24 januari 2024

This is a very nice app. It has plenty of customisation options, and installation was very easy. Also, the looks are nice and clean. I had a swift contact with Syeda from customer support, and it has only made me more sure that this is a nice app. Thanks Pumper!

Pera-Utrecht
26 dagar användning av appen
27 december 2023

One of the Best services I’ve worked with! Shruti helped me through all the complications I had and was able to make my Shopify experience even better.

Tidal Men Care
Brasilien
13 december 2023

I spoke with Shruti from Pumper, what a good service. Customer support is available. They will do a good run on your store to check if their app works fine. I would recommend them for sure! the competitors want you to pay for such a service like did! you can fully customise their widget even.

Noubel
1 december 2023

I recently integrated the Pumper - Bundle Quantity Break app into my online store, and the impact has been remarkable. The app's user-friendly interface allowed me to effortlessly create diverse product bundles and set up quantity breaks, enhancing the overall customer experience.

Pumper's seamless integration with my e-commerce platform ensures smooth performance, and its flexibility in managing various product combinations is a standout feature. The real game-changer, however, was the exceptional customer support provided by Shruti. Her knowledge and responsiveness were invaluable, ensuring a hassle-free setup and maximizing the app's potential.

In summary, Pumper is a must-have tool for any online retailer seeking to boost sales through effective bundle and quantity break management. The app's functionality, combined with top-notch customer support from Shruti, makes it a standout choice for streamlining your e-commerce business.

KomfyFeet
Tyskland
22 januari 2024

Can't recommend enough, I've been using this not that long and have already made money. Wonderful customer service as well!

Luvvlies
USA
20 dagar användning av appen
30 januari 2024

Title: Excellent Service!

I am extremely satisfied with the prompt and efficient service I received from Pumper. When I needed assistance, they were quick to respond and resolved my issue in no time. The customer service was friendly and professional, and I appreciate the effort they put into helping me. Pumper exceeded my expectations, and I will definitely be coming back for future needs.

Voinex
4 dagar användning av appen
20 december 2023

Shruti Helped me within seconds , i just wanted to make sure everything was up and running and she even added my product to her cart to make sure everything worked, amazing hospitality ,, THANKYOU

Enhance Enrich Elevate