Reviews (1,640)

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating customized product bundles and quantity breaks, praising its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify. Many appreciate the range of templates, discounts, and an analytics dashboard for tracking effectiveness. The customer support team is frequently commended for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. The app also performs a compatibility check with your Shopify theme for smooth operation, making it a game-changer in e-commerce.

May 29, 2024

I recently started using Pumper, a free review app, and it has truly impressed me with its functionality and customer service. Here are some key aspects of my experience:

User-Friendly Interface:
Pumper boasts a clean, intuitive design that makes it incredibly easy to navigate. Whether you're tech-savvy or a beginner, you'll find it straightforward to use. The app’s layout is well-organized, ensuring that all the features are easily accessible.

Comprehensive Features:
Despite being free, Pumper offers a wide range of features. You can create, manage, and track reviews with ease. The app supports multiple formats, making it versatile for different types of reviews. Additionally, the insightful analytics provided by Pumper help users gain valuable feedback and understand trends effectively.

Excellent Customer Service:
One of the standout aspects of Pumper is its customer service. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely helpful. Whether you have a question or encounter an issue, they are quick to assist, ensuring a smooth and pleasant user experience.

Overall Experience:
Overall, Pumper is a fantastic app that offers great value without any cost. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and outstanding customer service make it a top choice for anyone looking to streamline their review process. I highly recommend giving Pumper a try!

AirWaist
May 30, 2024

As a Shopify store owner, finding ways to increase sales and enhance the shopping experience for my customers has always been a top priority. Enter pumper bundles, the ultimate solution for creating irresistible product bundles that drive conversions through the roof.

The integration with Shopify is seamless, making setup a breeze. Within minutes, I was able to create customized bundles that perfectly complemented my product offerings. The intuitive interface allowed me to effortlessly select products, set discounts, and configure bundle options to match my brand's aesthetic and pricing strategy.

But the real magic happened when I launched these bundles on my store. The response from my customers was nothing short of phenomenal. Not only did the bundles attract attention and encourage larger purchases, but they also significantly increased the average order value. The upsell and cross-sell opportunities provided by pumper bundles have been a game-changer for my business.

What truly sets pumper bundles apart is its robust analytics and reporting features. With detailed insights into bundle performance, I can track sales, monitor customer behavior, and optimize my offerings for maximum impact. This level of data-driven decision-making has empowered me to refine my marketing strategies and continually improve the shopping experience for my customers.

In addition to its powerful features, the support team behind pumper bundles deserves special recognition. Their prompt and knowledgeable assistance has been invaluable, ensuring that I get the most out of the platform and addressing any questions or concerns I have along the way.

In conclusion, pumper bundles is a must-have tool for any Shopify store looking to supercharge sales and delight customers with irresistible product bundles. Whether you're a seasoned e-commerce entrepreneur or just starting out, this platform will take your business to new heights. Highly recommended!

Elitemyx
July 8, 2024

Exactly what I was looking for to offer bulk discounts on the website. I had some issues with the discount not applying in the cart automatically which is a concern but it was quickly resolved by Lakhan in customer service. Lakhan was friendly, quick and knowledgeable on how to fix the issue and performed an audit check of all functionality at the same time. Don't hesitate to add this to your store.

GREYSCALE
28 days using the app
May 19, 2024

Their support is good, they respond quickly, I had a problem regarding a case, and they were helpful and sent me several Gmail messages to be able to fix it, then I don't know what happened with them, the case was lost, so I had to create new case, but in the end I fixed the problem myself, I recommend them because they are a lot of stuff that you can change in the Bundle Which made me happy, and use their app still recommend.

EdisonBuy
Sweden
June 17, 2024

wow this services was fast to set up and lakhan was so nice and help me and fast to solve my problem thanks hope you continue with an exelent service

My iPixie Store
5 months using the app
June 5, 2024

I am just now learning to use the app. Discount offers are fairly easy, but during a previous offer, not associated with the service I just received, I found it difficult/challenging to add a free product to my offer. The verification assistance i received today was great!

TRESSA'S HOUSE
June 8, 2024

Very great app when it comes about offers! They have easy setups, great responding and fast customer support. I really recommend you this app, and keep in mind that you get all of this for FREE!!

GoldenSkin™
Romania
4 months using the app
May 30, 2024

This is the best bundle offer app i have came across. Support was top notch and they got all my issues fixed in minutes. They also assisted me to remove watermark from my bundle offers. And yeah, everything was done freely. High recommend 10000%

MatchMyStyle
April 10, 2024

They were very helpful and actually listened to my feedback and opinions on how to make the app better.
The answer time is insanely quick and I have not yet found any other app with the exact same future.
It's a perfect app if you are selling products in bulk.
Highly recommend this app, for now, it's FREE.
But I will definitely be paying for it when that time comes also.
It's worth every single penny since it increases our order volume.

Icyshop.es
Spain
6 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Shruti from the Pumper app was really helpful. She made sure the app worked well with my store's design. She explained how to set up discounts clearly and gave me good ideas for making them even better. Overall, she did a great job, and I'd recommend Pumper to anyone who wants to offer discounts on Shopify.

Aquafuel™