Punch Metrics

Users analytics, replay sessions, heatmaps, realtime analytics

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Distilled Bath & Body

***Updated***
I received an email notifying me that the system has been highly taxed by the increase in downloads, and as shop owners, we all get that that makes sense. I was able to go on and download this today and the data available looks truly exciting! I'm thrilled to get started with this data. Thanks for your quick, helpful follow-up! I just installed this app as it was a suggested app by Shopify, but I got the same result as the other user who gave a low review. Can you help me? I want to love it and hope to get to change my review after it gets fixed. This is what it told me: Please edit the "app/config/config.php" file and make sure your database connection details are correct!

October 17, 2020

Dear Merchant, we apologize for the service interruption, but we are constantly upgrading our infrastructure to manage all the incoming traffic to our servers. If you encounter some downtime please be patient and retry to install the app, or write us an email and we will be happy to help. I hope you understand and update your review. Many thanks.

Sockswithfaces

The connection to the database failed ! Please edit the "app/config/config.php" file and make sure your database connection details are correct! why i cant even install it ?

October 15, 2020

--- UPDATE ---

Dear Merchant, we updated our infrastructure and now everything work as expected. If you need any help feel free to write an email and sorry for this service interruption.

------------------
Dear Merchant, Since we get featured on the Shopify App Store we are experiencing a huge load on our servers, so we are working hard to fix everything. If you encounter any problem, please retry to install the app or contact us and we will happy to answer you. We apologize for the inconvenience.