Puppet Vendors

Puppet Vendors

by Wade Inc.

Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

The DIY Collective

I really like the PuppetVendors app, customer support is very friendly and active. I'm Excited for when the integrated vendor payout option is released!

503 Sports

App works great for getting order details to vendors. The developer worked with me to add additional information such as custom order notes.

MIRA Y MANO

The app is a must! the interface is very user friendly and customer service is prompt and effective. Highly Recommended!

MerchLabs

Amazing level of support and transparency about future feature integrations. Have looked at a number of similar tools and they all got close but were missing one feature or another. Definitely check it out if you're looking for a way to manage payouts.

Liquid Ritual

Works as intended. Simple interface to use and allows multiple vendors to get real time notifications on new sales as well as an option to log in and track commissions. There are a few minor quality of life things I'd like to see changed but overall the system is very solid and the math checks out as well - unlike some of the other apps available. Support is quick and goes the extra mile

brandesautographs.com

We are working with many vendors on consignments and looked for a easy solution while giving the vendors the option of viewing their sales. Puppet Vendor is absolute excellent and stunning and the customer service the best I had so far. I suggest to show thumb mails of the vendors sales and the update this feature within a few days for free. If you are looking for a great and reasonable app which works and have a outstanding customer service this should be your choice. We have more than 10.000 articles from >20 vendors and this just works perfect ! A very happy customer ! Markus

TheLocalCO

Great app had some questions not long after I stalling Kraing was very fast responding and even went out of his way to zoom call me to help better explain how to solve my inquiry,I rarely if ever post reviews but am very happy with how this company operates would highly recommend

The Lens Collective

Absolutely love this app and is perfect for our business. The customer support from Kriang and his team is outstanding and they are always happy to help or take on suggestions.

Attired Taste

Perfect app for our purposes - being able to track sales and pay vendors commission for product sold through our store. Customer service is excellent, and they will work with you to to make sure the solution does what you need it to. They are very flexible and eager to please. Highly recommended.

Eyefood Factory France

A very unusual app and probably the only one able to easily perform a follow-up of the sales and commission to pay. We sell painting online and pay commissions to artists. We were looking for a way to reduce the workload at the end of the month to calculate commission for our artists. No more excel, and multiple back and forth with our 20+ artists. Also, less questions from them as they can connect to their portal and see where they stand in term of sales in Realtime. We are not using the Paypal feature as our artists prefer to be paid by bank transfer however it is a very good feature. The dev is also listening a lot the feedbacks and constantly improve the app. Price is OK, we added the option to remove the brand and some others to match our exact needs (like having the ability to hide info on our artists portal). At the end we pay $40/month which is close to the maximum we were ready to pay to have such a feature that will help us to save time and improve communication with our artists. Great app, great thinking behind.

Previous 1 3 4