Puppet Vendors

Puppet Vendors

by Wade Inc.

Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

INK08

The app does everything that I expected it to, and that's more than you can say for most apps. The analytics are pretty decent, and the user experience has been quite straightforward. If you are starting a marketplace and need a starting point, this is the way to go.

RIGHTLAND

A very solid app and they've taken in account a lot of different use cases you may have. Customer service is excellent.

Occupy The Wall

ExcludedUK Marketplace

This app is absolutely amazing and the team are super helpful! We have been using for just over a week and it's allowed us to launch an entire marketplace for over 50 vendors to manage and receive their own sale notifications. It's saved us a huge amount of time, and it was so easy to set up. Lots of new features coming too, it's a pleasure to use and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Polish Pickup

Great app, does exactly what we need, and stellar customer service! Kriang has been absolutely amazing helping us with issues. He's even implemented some features that we needed ASAP! Can not recommend enough.

Mooptopia

Exactly what I needed to create transparent analytics for my clients! Incredible customer support. So glad I came across this application. Will be using for a long time.

PROMU

Best marketplace vendor payout app I've found so far, largely because of the customer service. I've reached out to Kriang to ask for a specific feature to manually override commissions from individual line items from an order, and he built it in less than a week. I couldn't believe the level of customer service! Extremely impressed, highly recommend this app to anyone needing a good portal to organize vendor payouts

SipSend

Simple, functional, and with great customer service. I am new to e-commerce and from a non-technical background and was up and running in minutes!

Peten

This is the best multivendor app in Shopify. I truly recommend this app. It has great functionality with an awesome design. It brings your store to another level. I also recommend the whitelabel solution, as it looks great. It keeps your brand within the same look. In terms of options, It provides a fulfillment dashboard, ability to create different accounts and commissions, and many more features. Try them out. 100% recommended. Also customer service is very responsive.

MSC Fundraising

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this program. Yes, it is a newer program, BUT, I've tried the others, and they are so difficult to use...They had too many features that weren't necessary, and this program just works! I had a ton of questions, but they made me a custom screen shot video, and answered them all. I felt so good about it, that I upgraded to the enterprise level while doing a live design meeting with their support. Speaking of support, you won't find much better support. They were even willing to reschedule a few times because my daughter fell ill, and worked around my schedule. They stayed up until almost 1:00 a.m. their time, and helped me through getting everything started! Thank you so much! I will come back and edit this once I have used it more, but so far, so good. Looking forward to the new and upcoming features!!!