Puppet Vendors

Puppet Vendors

by Wade Inc.

Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

Neighbourhood Store

As a consignment store operating on a commission sales basis in a physical space and online, with 100 vendors to manage, we have quite a lot of admin. Tons of admin! Puppet Vendors has just saved me days of admin when I could be doing other work. It's easy to use, with instructional videos and tips. The best thing has been Kriang's online chatbox support. Extremely helpful and friendly.

The Course Workshop

This app solves so many different challenges, all in one place. Plus, the service is the best I've experienced on Shopify. We have a lot of unique needs and they have been incredibly flexible and helpful in finding solutions. Highly recommend!

Peléton

This app is without a doubt the most well-developed app for handling vendors in terms of feature and design accessibility. The support is incredible and has helped me out numerous times. Can't recommend this enough,

italyci

Amazing app with great customer service Kriang was extremely helpful and patient to explain all the app through chat meeting he answers to all my doubts and question, now we are ready to smash the market. Don't waste your time with other app install puppet vendor and fly

Now·Shop·Fun

It is a great app ank lovely support. easier and more reassuring than other applications. Shopify keeps data on vendors and products. so you don't think about what will happen in the future. very easy to use. I am using it without any problems. I advise.

Tasty's Pizza

Extremely well though out app and unparalleled customer support from Kriang. I've been in business for 16 years and rarely came across this level of service. Tried and compared all the other apps in the marketplace for multi-vendor order fulfillment, commissions and payout... Don't waste your time like I did, get this one! It combines all the best features and then some for just a fraction of the price of its competing apps. Feels like a steal...

GANDA GO

I love this APP and this app is the best vendor app.
I was looking for over 30 days for commission program.
this is what I am looking for.

The DIY Collective

I really like the PuppetVendors app, customer support is very friendly and active. I'm Excited for when the integrated vendor payout option is released!

503 Sports

App works great for getting order details to vendors. The developer worked with me to add additional information such as custom order notes.

MIRA Y MANO

The app is a must! the interface is very user friendly and customer service is prompt and effective. Highly Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5