Puppet Vendors

Puppet Vendors

by Wade Inc.

Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

TheLocalCO

Great app had some questions not long after I stalling Kraing was very fast responding and even went out of his way to zoom call me to help better explain how to solve my inquiry,I rarely if ever post reviews but am very happy with how this company operates would highly recommend

The Lens Collective

Absolutely love this app and is perfect for our business. The customer support from Kriang and his team is outstanding and they are always happy to help or take on suggestions.

Attired Taste

Perfect app for our purposes - being able to track sales and pay vendors commission for product sold through our store. Customer service is excellent, and they will work with you to to make sure the solution does what you need it to. They are very flexible and eager to please. Highly recommended.

Eyefood Factory France

A very unusual app and probably the only one able to easily perform a follow-up of the sales and commission to pay. We sell painting online and pay commissions to artists. We were looking for a way to reduce the workload at the end of the month to calculate commission for our artists. No more excel, and multiple back and forth with our 20+ artists. Also, less questions from them as they can connect to their portal and see where they stand in term of sales in Realtime. We are not using the Paypal feature as our artists prefer to be paid by bank transfer however it is a very good feature. The dev is also listening a lot the feedbacks and constantly improve the app. Price is OK, we added the option to remove the brand and some others to match our exact needs (like having the ability to hide info on our artists portal). At the end we pay $40/month which is close to the maximum we were ready to pay to have such a feature that will help us to save time and improve communication with our artists. Great app, great thinking behind.

INK08

The app does everything that I expected it to, and that's more than you can say for most apps. The analytics are pretty decent, and the user experience has been quite straightforward. If you are starting a marketplace and need a starting point, this is the way to go.

RIGHTLAND

A very solid app and they've taken in account a lot of different use cases you may have. Customer service is excellent.

Occupy The Wall

ExcludedUK Marketplace

This app is absolutely amazing and the team are super helpful! We have been using for just over a week and it's allowed us to launch an entire marketplace for over 50 vendors to manage and receive their own sale notifications. It's saved us a huge amount of time, and it was so easy to set up. Lots of new features coming too, it's a pleasure to use and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Polish Pickup

Great app, does exactly what we need, and stellar customer service! Kriang has been absolutely amazing helping us with issues. He's even implemented some features that we needed ASAP! Can not recommend enough.

Mooptopia

Exactly what I needed to create transparent analytics for my clients! Incredible customer support. So glad I came across this application. Will be using for a long time.

Previous 1 3