KOR Order Limit Quantity , 122 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 11 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. februar 2021

Very good app, running a complex ordering system through multiple collections, this helped out a lot. Good support.

mealprep.bubbleandgoose
Storbritannien
7 dage bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. december 2022

We're so glad to read it. Positive reviews always motivate us to deliver the best to our beloved customers.

9. september 2021

This app is really helpful for my shopify!! There every step of the way when I reached out for help. And quick to suggest a fix, top-notch devs here.

KPLAZA
6 dage bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. december 2022

KPLAZA, thanks for the time you spent writing the review for us.
We're looking forward to getting more love from our customers 🤩❤️

8. juni 2022

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linsoul Audio
MageComp svarede 14. december 2022

We are sending a lot of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ back to you.
Thanks for sharing your review. We loved it 🤩

27. september 2020

I have just downloaded the app, the customer service helped me set up. Brilliant!
I recommend the app :)

TurfCare Shop
Storbritannien
2 dage bruger appen
MageComp svarede 29. september 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. Reaching out on WhatsApp or Live chat for support will be always quick.

Redigeret 26. november 2020

Awesome support - I wanted to limit the amount of products from a collection and a single item. This app did the job and the support was great.

A.J. Sports World
En dag bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. december 2022

MageComp thanks you for taking the time for dropping this review!

22. januar 2021

I used it the let our customers only purchase 5 items. Works perfect! Easy, simple and fast. The customer service chat was very helpfull.

Mediawijsmateriaal
Belgien
Cirka 19 timer bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. december 2022

Try setting limits in other ways too!
It has many options to serve the business requirements effectively. Thanks for your review.

Redigeret 1. september 2021

Update: 9/1/21 - This app did not work. Failed upon site launch and customer support went dark on me. Don't download it, find another option ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tech support via Skype was very helpful, solved my problems and the app did what I needed it to do! We are launching a store where users can only buy one limited item. The app helps limit the amount of items a user can buy during a shopping session, and prevents them from coming back in after a initial purchase and buying again.

Seattle Kraken Jerseys
14 dage bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. december 2022

We apologize for the experience you faced. We've updated this app and added more features to it.

12. november 2021

The application does not do what it promises and support will probably only appear when it reads a negative review. There are many better apps than this, I wouldn’t recommend it even if it was free.

Mojo Beard
Serbien
MageComp svarede 16. november 2021

Hi
We are sorry to hear the experience with us.

We were on Diwali vacation when you reached out to us, so we agree we couldn't reach out to you on time.
If you want to use our app again, and facing any issues, we are happy to help you instantly.

Please reach out to our WhatsApp support for quick support.

Your suggestions make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

3. august 2021

Be careful. after we uninstall this app our checkout page shut down for 2 days until we found a problem (shopify represewntative told us some apps here can cause this problem). poor customer service (have to wait for a day or 2 for reply. for our email question they still havent reply to us. and customers still can avoid and buy as many goods as they want.

Raccoonsocks
MageComp svarede 25. august 2021

Hello
I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused.
We will surely rectify why the support team took much longer than usual.
We offer WhatsApp support for quick revert and resolution, so request you to follow.

3. august 2022

Nice app! Very hard for a visitor to bypass to check out when there is a limit on the product, unlike other limit apps I've used in the past. Stops them from entering the checkout page with a warning message to add more to the cart. Only issue I had was it imported my products twice for some reason so I had to go in and delete things. Support had a fast response when I reached out to them.

First Source Wireless
7 dage bruger appen
MageComp svarede 14. december 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback about our app.

We've noted your suggestions & will share them with the tech team to work out on them. We are glad that you're satisfied with our support & app functionality.