KOR Order Limit Quantity , 126 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 11 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. januar 2024

Awful.
My cart is not opened with the header's cart icon when it is uninstalled.
Never reply for support.
I wonder most of reviews here are fact.

CACAYE
2 dage bruger appen
MageComp svarede 15. januar 2024

Hello Karl,

We apologize for the bad experience encountered with you.

We regret that we could not respond to you as we were closed when you contacted us. We've sent you an email to get it resolved. Please check your inbox.

We hope you would understand.

Thanks,

19. oktober 2023

Very easy to use! Took me a while to find an app that suited my needs in this department. Feels great to set a limit to the quanity of merchandise that I am selling especially when I want to offer fans each a chance to purchase limited edition merchandise.

Sumale Sounds
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
MageComp svarede 20. oktober 2023

Hi Erik,

Your positive feedback & experience with our app mean a lot to us. We're so pleased that our app is satisfying your business requirements & we're sure you are leveraging it to fulfill the needs of each fan 😃.

For us, your satisfaction is our mission and we'll strive our best to serve our customers with great experiences.

19. oktober 2023

We are extremely pleased with the KOR Order Limit app. This powerful tool has significantly enhanced our business operations by enabling us to enforce a minimum purchase requirement of at least 6 bottles for our customers. This feature has proven to be invaluable, ensuring that our customers can make the most of our offerings while streamlining our order processing. The app's user-friendly interface and robust capabilities make it a seamless addition to our operations, and we highly recommend it to businesses looking to optimize their order management and customer experience.

@Vino
Belgien
8 måneder bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. oktober 2023

Hallo Vino Team,

We express our warm gratitude for your compliments & encouraging review. We really appreciate your positive feedback and are super happy to know that our Shopify plug-in helps manage your inventory & order management process. For us, your satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Keep using our apps & grow together!

12. september 2023

This is such a great app, that’s not overly complicated to use. I use this app to set a minimum quantity amount for purchases on our custom party favors. I don’t have to worry about customer not following directions when ordering. Customers are not allowed to move forward with their order if they do not have the minimum required. Not only can I set a minimum quantity required, it also allows for a maximum quantity as well.

Crafty Creations By Meek
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
MageComp svarede 14. september 2023

Hi Shemeek,

Shopify team at MageComp thanks you for this wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valuable customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if needed.

Regards,

8. december 2023

Good app. Works well.

Timezone Singapore
Singapore
Cirka et år bruger appen
MageComp svarede 9. december 2023

Hello Denise,

We express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to leave a review. Keep leveraging our apps to make your business grow.

29. oktober 2023

So simple to use, I almost forget we have this app. Set it up and forget it - exactly what I was looking for. I love it!

A Bar Above
Cirka et år bruger appen
MageComp svarede 31. oktober 2023

Hi Julia,

Shopify team at MageComp thanks for your review. We're pleased to know that you found the right solution to fulfill your requirements.

In case of any help, reach out to us via the live chat or submit the ticket.

30. august 2023

This app is very simple to use. It helps me to limit quantities of items that I make by hand. I can only make these in small quantities, and I find that if I don't put a limit on the quantity people can buy, some people will buy large amounts of my items and then resell them on other sales platforms (i.e. scalp the items).

This app helps me to prevent scalping on my website so that people who are actually going to use my items will be getting them.

TaoStyx64
5 måneder bruger appen
MageComp svarede 6. september 2023

Hi Aaron,

MageComp's Shopify team thanks you for sharing your review with us. It made our day fantastic! We express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued MageComp's customers like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

21. august 2023

Works well, and easy to configure. We needed to control small items or items that were being dropped ship which had other shipping fees we had no control over. By requiring a minimum purchase, it helped mitigate the costs.

Hardware Decor
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
MageComp svarede 23. august 2023

Hi Hardware Decor Team,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. We're super excited to hear that our Shopify plug-in helped you mitigate the costs. We always ensure that our customers have a great experience with us. We really appreciate you for sharing your honest feedback with us.

Have a look at our other apps too. We're sure they could become helpful to you & your customers.

9. november 2023

Omg!! I love this app!!! It’s so easy and friendly-user. I was looking an app to help me control my inventory and sales in one of my collections and these app it’s perfect.

deliveringdreamsbypekos
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
MageComp svarede 11. november 2023

Hello Delivering Dreams by Pekos Team,

😊 Muchas gracias por esto!

Your review made our day! We're pleased & super-excited that our Shopify add-on is functioning as per your specific business needs. Try out our other apps & grow with us!

Shopify MageComp Team

30. august 2023

One of the best apps out there if you want to limit specific variants of products, and of course, items itself. For our Dew Market, this App was a lifechanger and we will not want to work without it anymore! Can't say much about the support because the app is so well developed, you most likely won't need the support.

Panax

The Dew Market
6 måneder bruger appen
MageComp svarede 6. september 2023

Hi Panax,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're glad to hear that our app is satisfying your business needs. In case of any problems, feel free to drop us a message. We will try our best to assist you!

Cheers,