Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

Panda Pack

DANGEROUS and poorly developed app. Here were a couple things that were issues for me: - Customers are still able to bypass this app allowing them to purchase more than the quantity you set the limit to. - Poor UI - search functionality is subpar. For some products, you would have to search for the entire keyword before it's able to find the product you're looking for. However, I was willing to tolerate these issues, until last week, when this app was interfering with my site's checkout process in which I had to uninstall it immediately. Customers were complaining and this RESULTED IN A LOSS OF SALES FOR US. I sent an inquiry to support and have not gotten a response.

KALTgear Inc

The app does not work at all - Unless you get their help to get it working. I did...
- Install the app (configuration is easy)
- Tried to set a limit for one product (nothing fancy, just limit a product to 1 per order)
- But the app didn't save the settings. I tried various combinations, but the app refused to save the settings. Every time you hit "Save All" - poof, nothing.
But what really made the app the worst is that checkout didn't work at all anymore. No matter what you tried to purchase it would just spin wheels at checkout. This app will mess up your checkout process. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR CODE AFTER.

February 4, 2021

Hi
I am sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
You could have reached out to our WhatsApp Support for quick support.
Also about uninstallation, I think you forgot to see our instructions mentioned in the app description already.
For our other customers the instruction is quite simple, if you want to delete the app, please don't forget to remove integration first and then delete the app.