Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

Hit! Balm

Broke checkout for our store while installed. Such little instruction, documentation and guidance on how to correctly set up a simple app. Upon integrating app, checkout would not proceed past the cart. DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS APP, it will lose you business.

Hello
Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.
We have mentioned uninstallation instructions in the app description itself. We understand there could be an issue you might have faced, but we have simple instructions, before deleting the app, click on remove integration and then you can delete the app so it can remove the added code.

Seattle Kraken Jerseys

Update: 9/1/21 - This app did not work. Failed upon site launch and customer support went dark on me. Don't download it, find another option ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tech support via Skype was very helpful, solved my problems and the app did what I needed it to do! We are launching a store where users can only buy one limited item. The app helps limit the amount of items a user can buy during a shopping session, and prevents them from coming back in after a initial purchase and buying again.

Raccoonsocks

Be careful. after we uninstall this app our checkout page shut down for 2 days until we found a problem (shopify represewntative told us some apps here can cause this problem). poor customer service (have to wait for a day or 2 for reply. for our email question they still havent reply to us. and customers still can avoid and buy as many goods as they want.

Hello
I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused.
We will surely rectify why the support team took much longer than usual.
We offer WhatsApp support for quick revert and resolution, so request you to follow.

Moterm

I learn all the operation instruction, but it's too simple. I try and try for 2 days, but it fully can't work out. Very bad.

Hello
Thanks for your feedback.
Honestly we didn't understand. Did you reach out to our WhatsApp support or helpdesk?

We are very eager to help our customers for any query or help.

Panda Pack

DANGEROUS and poorly developed app. Here were a couple things that were issues for me: - Customers are still able to bypass this app allowing them to purchase more than the quantity you set the limit to. - Poor UI - search functionality is subpar. For some products, you would have to search for the entire keyword before it's able to find the product you're looking for. However, I was willing to tolerate these issues, until last week, when this app was interfering with my site's checkout process in which I had to uninstall it immediately. Customers were complaining and this RESULTED IN A LOSS OF SALES FOR US. I sent an inquiry to support and have not gotten a response.

April 27, 2021

Hi
Thank you for posting your feedback here.
Just to answer you, if it's poorly developed, then we didn't have more than 1000 installs for this app.
Limit is something you need to check every phase and there are certain things that are not in our control due to Shopify limitations for example, if a customer directly goes on the payment page by clicking on the quick payment button, we don't have control over it to limit, so you need to disable those buttons.

We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused, you can reach out to our support anytime for anyhelp.

KALTgear Inc

The app does not work at all - Unless you get their help to get it working. I did...
- Install the app (configuration is easy)
- Tried to set a limit for one product (nothing fancy, just limit a product to 1 per order)
- But the app didn't save the settings. I tried various combinations, but the app refused to save the settings. Every time you hit "Save All" - poof, nothing.
But what really made the app the worst is that checkout didn't work at all anymore. No matter what you tried to purchase it would just spin wheels at checkout. This app will mess up your checkout process. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR CODE AFTER.

February 4, 2021

Hi
I am sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
You could have reached out to our WhatsApp Support for quick support.
Also about uninstallation, I think you forgot to see our instructions mentioned in the app description already.
For our other customers the instruction is quite simple, if you want to delete the app, please don't forget to remove integration first and then delete the app.