Limit Quantity Purchase

Limit Quantity Purchase

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 25, 2022

This app caused issues with the add to cart button and other apps applying discounts. I kept getting gateway error issues. I tried to get assistance but no help.

MICHE
Time spent using app: 3 days
MageComp replied December 13, 2022

Hi MICHE,

We apologize to hear it. Could you please elaborate on your issue in more detail so that we can get exactly what went wrong?

January 28, 2022

I set the app up, but it didn't work properly, and made items that don't have inventory tracked show on the store as OUT OF STOCK. So I deleted the app, and in doing so, it stopped our Checkout from working! Which resulted in a 25% decrease in sales conversions for the 24 hours until we noticed the error. NOT HAPPY - would definitely not recommend this app.

TGL Face Masks
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
MageComp replied December 23, 2022

We apologize for the experience you faced with our app. We've updated the app and eliminated its bugs so we hope that you won't be refacing those issues. Please try leveraging its new functionalities for applying limit restrictions to item quantities. This app is getting famous day by day. Again, we're extremely sorry about the bad experience encountered to you.

November 12, 2021

We had a lot of trouble with this app. It was very erratic when we first installed it (working about 50% of the time), so we decided to get rid of it. However, there wasn't a warning or sub-routine in the delete procedure to say we needed to 'manually' remove integration first. As a result, after the app was gone the shopping cart stopped working. No error message to explain why. The solution, for anyone who has the same problem, is to reinstall, add integration, remove integration, and then delete the app a second time. Guys - you need to include removal of the integration system into the removal process, or at least build in an alert. Better still, provide an app that works reliably so it doesnt need to be removed. Acknowledgements to Shopify support, who helped us sort this out.

Easy Hāngī
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
MageComp replied November 16, 2021

Apologies you faced the issue with our app.
1. App should work 100% if done settings properly, we have over 1000 installs using this app without any trouble about the functionality,
2. Yes, we agree on this point but the Shopify doesn't provide any functionality to show any alert or something while you are deleting the app from the Shopify backend. Although we have clearly mentioned in the app description about the uninstallation process, we are adding email functionality to instruct based on the feedback.

Hope to serve you better in the future and your suggestions are improving our app. Thank you.

November 12, 2021

The application does not do what it promises and support will probably only appear when it reads a negative review. There are many better apps than this, I wouldn’t recommend it even if it was free.

Mojo Beard
Serbia
Time spent using app: 5 days
MageComp replied November 16, 2021

Hi
We are sorry to hear the experience with us.

We were on Diwali vacation when you reached out to us, so we agree we couldn't reach out to you on time.
If you want to use our app again, and facing any issues, we are happy to help you instantly.

Please reach out to our WhatsApp support for quick support.

Your suggestions make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

August 24, 2021

Broke checkout for our store while installed. Such little instruction, documentation and guidance on how to correctly set up a simple app. Upon integrating app, checkout would not proceed past the cart. DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS APP, it will lose you business.

Hit! Balm
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hello
Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.
We have mentioned uninstallation instructions in the app description itself. We understand there could be an issue you might have faced, but we have simple instructions, before deleting the app, click on remove integration and then you can delete the app so it can remove the added code.

Edited September 1, 2021

Update: 9/1/21 - This app did not work. Failed upon site launch and customer support went dark on me. Don't download it, find another option ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tech support via Skype was very helpful, solved my problems and the app did what I needed it to do! We are launching a store where users can only buy one limited item. The app helps limit the amount of items a user can buy during a shopping session, and prevents them from coming back in after a initial purchase and buying again.

Seattle Kraken Jerseys
Time spent using app: 14 days
MageComp replied December 23, 2022

We apologize for the experience you faced. We've updated this app and added more features to it.

August 3, 2021

Be careful. after we uninstall this app our checkout page shut down for 2 days until we found a problem (shopify represewntative told us some apps here can cause this problem). poor customer service (have to wait for a day or 2 for reply. for our email question they still havent reply to us. and customers still can avoid and buy as many goods as they want.

Raccoonsocks
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hello
I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused.
We will surely rectify why the support team took much longer than usual.
We offer WhatsApp support for quick revert and resolution, so request you to follow.

July 3, 2021

I learn all the operation instruction, but it's too simple. I try and try for 2 days, but it fully can't work out. Very bad.

Moterm
China
Time spent using app: About 16 hours

Hello
Thanks for your feedback.
Honestly we didn't understand. Did you reach out to our WhatsApp support or helpdesk?

We are very eager to help our customers for any query or help.

March 27, 2021

DANGEROUS and poorly developed app. Here were a couple things that were issues for me: - Customers are still able to bypass this app allowing them to purchase more than the quantity you set the limit to. - Poor UI - search functionality is subpar. For some products, you would have to search for the entire keyword before it's able to find the product you're looking for. However, I was willing to tolerate these issues, until last week, when this app was interfering with my site's checkout process in which I had to uninstall it immediately. Customers were complaining and this RESULTED IN A LOSS OF SALES FOR US. I sent an inquiry to support and have not gotten a response.

Panda Pack
Time spent using app: 5 months
MageComp replied April 27, 2021

Hi
Thank you for posting your feedback here.
Just to answer you, if it's poorly developed, then we didn't have more than 1000 installs for this app.
Limit is something you need to check every phase and there are certain things that are not in our control due to Shopify limitations for example, if a customer directly goes on the payment page by clicking on the quick payment button, we don't have control over it to limit, so you need to disable those buttons.

We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused, you can reach out to our support anytime for anyhelp.

Edited January 29, 2021

The app does not work at all - Unless you get their help to get it working. I did...
- Install the app (configuration is easy)
- Tried to set a limit for one product (nothing fancy, just limit a product to 1 per order)
- But the app didn't save the settings. I tried various combinations, but the app refused to save the settings. Every time you hit "Save All" - poof, nothing.
But what really made the app the worst is that checkout didn't work at all anymore. No matter what you tried to purchase it would just spin wheels at checkout. This app will mess up your checkout process. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR CODE AFTER.

KALTgear Inc
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
MageComp replied February 4, 2021

Hi
I am sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
You could have reached out to our WhatsApp Support for quick support.
Also about uninstallation, I think you forgot to see our instructions mentioned in the app description already.
For our other customers the instruction is quite simple, if you want to delete the app, please don't forget to remove integration first and then delete the app.