Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

Aspen Kay Naturals

This app does exactly what It says it will do. It limits the number of purchases of a specific product and collection, but you can also limit purchases for a lifetime. This might sound odd, but we have a reduced introduction product and they have had people buying a number of them at a time. This App limits that and we are grateful!

Naledi Copenhagen B2B

Easy app, perfect support ! It worked perfectly for me and saved a lot of time.
I recommend

SIMS SHOP

This app solved all my problems and demands with customer and his EPP.
Developers are great, quickly respond and help with everything

Hoya Store Australia

As the developers describe, this app requires help from them to install and integrate into a store. The developers of this app are more than happy to help, and even write customized code when required. When we had some issues after using this app for a while, they looked into our issue and wrote more customized code to fix our issue. Overall, we have been very happy with this app, and would recommend it to anyone looking to implement order limits on their store.

Amish Country Store

Great app that allowed me to put a minimum quantity people could purchase on a few select products that I am selling. They were quick to respond when I had an issue, and I like the app.

mealprep.bubbleandgoose

Very good app, running a complex ordering system through multiple collections, this helped out a lot. Good support.

Angel_Accent_Shop

the app allows you to prevent same customers from repurchasing an item, a very helpful feature. works as it should after some support

HOW2WORK

quick response from customer service! i need the lifetime limit feature and looks like this app is the only app that provides this.

Mediawijsmateriaal

I used it the let our customers only purchase 5 items. Works perfect! Easy, simple and fast. The customer service chat was very helpfull.

Decreditos

This app helped me to manage the limits of my store. We wanted to set up a daily limit for certain products and we successfully achieved it thanks to this wonderful plugin.

Previous 1 3