Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

mealprep.bubbleandgoose

Very good app, running a complex ordering system through multiple collections, this helped out a lot. Good support.

Angel_Accent_Shop

the app allows you to prevent same customers from repurchasing an item, a very helpful feature. works as it should after some support

HOW2WORK

quick response from customer service! i need the lifetime limit feature and looks like this app is the only app that provides this.

Mediawijsmateriaal

I used it the let our customers only purchase 5 items. Works perfect! Easy, simple and fast. The customer service chat was very helpfull.

Decreditos

This app helped me to manage the limits of my store. We wanted to set up a daily limit for certain products and we successfully achieved it thanks to this wonderful plugin.

krkc&co

It's very easy to use. It realizes the function of our flash sale to restrict customers from buying multiple special products, which is great!

Shopperce

I downloaded this app because I was a victim of some fraudulent order, now I know I'm safe with this app. Aside from its use, the Customer Service is so highly commended. Fast reply and very helpful! I'm glad I saw this app!!!

A.J. Sports World

Awesome support - I wanted to limit the amount of products from a collection and a single item. This app did the job and the support was great.

Oh My Crafty Supplies Inc.

I was able to limit 1 per customer forever. This is really helpful when selling digital items that you want to limit. A big plus is Customer service. They are dedicated to walking you through the steps, and if you have any issues, they are quick to resolve. If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would do so.

zTAO Marketplace 億佳超市

Just Installed the app to limit some items on your webstore. got a little glitch, but the support fixed it instantly!

Previous 1