Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase | Reviews

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

With Us We Grow

This app helped us limit our order qty for free samples, where people would often add as many as 200 to their cart! Having this app has made the functionality more seamless and saved tons of time for our Customer Service department. Thank you !! I recommand.

RetailBoxx

The app is user friendly and direct, works as per advertised! Customer service is just GREAT! They listen to your problem, willing to go beyond to solve issues that you are having, I haven't tested the product yet but so far so good. Amazing support and very easy to install. Just what I needed!

Rira Smith

LOVE, Love, love it! This is the 3rd app of this type that I have tried. I let the lack of reviews deter me but boy was I wrong! The others are unreliable and the user interface aren't as great. This was an instant install, it's easy to use and does the job. Highly recommended if your store requires minimum quantity purchases like mine does.

Xulaika

Great app! Pop up shows when customer tries to click "check-out" button, and indicates what "minimum quantity" they didn’t meet for certain products! Prevents them from trying to alter quantities quickly and checking out. I played around with a few other apps, and this one worked the best for me! Great job guys!

Girl Glamor

Can you give rating of 6 stars? Dhiren was unbelievably helpful and went completely beyond the call of duty to help me. The product worked as specified and worked really well. Really thank you so much for fast and excellent technical support. Thanks again!

tagmole

Can't recommend this app enough. I had a slight issue with my theme and the developers were super responsive, handling it overnight and getting my business back on track. Literally perfect. Exactly what I wanted. App is working perfectly and doing exactly what we needed it to. :)

JWN Shop

Excellent app. Thanks for building this. Support is always super quick at replying to messages, very helpful and professional. Great service, thanks!

Emershion

This app is the answer to all my problems, before I was often having to cancel many orders resulting in unhappy customers. This has truly solved that problem by giving me the flexibility over how many products can be ordered. This is a well-built app too, there is no way to bypass it. Would highly recommend this. By far the most valuable app I have on my site, definitely worth it.

Lola’s Foxy Curves Boutique LLC

I had a fantastic experience with the app. It does exactly what we needed from it, and Dhiren was super helpful with helping us set it up. Super-fast and helpful replies to any and all questions. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Africa's Queen

Very impressive app. Does a limited range of things extremely well, with lots of options for customization? Support was very responsive, got back to me within about 10 minutes during business hours. Definitely recommend. Forget about others. This is the most useful limiting app on Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5