Purchase Orders by Helm

Purchase Orders by Helm

by HelmApps

Stay in control with end-to-end Purchase Order management

Hearty

The content of the PO has to be manually created, nothing used from the orders tab. The products have to be searched by name. The addresses has to be manually ordered. In it's current state it's just not usable.

Zamage

Awesome app! Downloads all my products straight from Shopify eliminating double the work.

Armystuff

OK so I'm giving two stars because of the potential. Right now the app is basically useless. The list with the products is not in an alphabetical order and it can't be searched. So finding the cost price to update basically means flipping through the different pages and trying to "find" the product. Then the purchase orders isn't synced with any orders, so you have to manually create the content of a purchase order. So I guess it's made for a store with say 10 products and 1 to 3 orders a month with really expensive things to justify the cost of 25 USD a month. Oh I forgot for some reason the app thinks I want to use EUR, USD or GBP...not using any of them. On the positive side, if it would be possible to search the products, the could be sorted and the purchase orders were based in orders. Then this would probably be a great app! I promise to change my review if that happens.