Purchase Orders by Helm

Purchase Orders by Helm

by HelmApps

Reorder and drop-ship with end-to-end Purchase Orders

Hearty

The content of the PO has to be manually created, nothing used from the orders tab. The products have to be searched by name. The addresses has to be manually ordered. In it's current state it's just not usable.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've since added the ability to clone sales orders into purchase orders (individually and in batch). This means that the addresses are entered automatically, the products are added automatically based on your preferences (all items or only specific ones). So we use as much as possible from the Shopify orders tab now!

Zamage

Awesome app! Downloads all my products straight from Shopify eliminating double the work.

Armystuff

OK so I'm giving two stars because of the potential. Right now the app is basically useless. The list with the products is not in an alphabetical order and it can't be searched. So finding the cost price to update basically means flipping through the different pages and trying to "find" the product. Then the purchase orders isn't synced with any orders, so you have to manually create the content of a purchase order. So I guess it's made for a store with say 10 products and 1 to 3 orders a month with really expensive things to justify the cost of 25 USD a month. Oh I forgot for some reason the app thinks I want to use EUR, USD or GBP...not using any of them. On the positive side, if it would be possible to search the products, the could be sorted and the purchase orders were based in orders. Then this would probably be a great app! I promise to change my review if that happens.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've since added the ability to clone sales orders into purchase orders (individually and in batch). This means that the addresses are entered automatically, the products are added automatically based on your preferences (all items or only specific ones). So they are as sync'd with orders as we can be.

As an aside, we've also changed our pricing since this review, and are now half the price stated