Easy Purchase Orders

Easy Purchase Orders | Reviews

by W3trends

Allow your customers to create professional purchase orders.

Kitout

Absolutely fantastic app! This has added a feature to our website that was desperately required, but no other app could achieve. On top of that, the help and service we received from Jason to integrate it perfectly into our site was second to none...nothing too much trouble and super fast replies. Honestly couldn't recommend this app and W3trends enough! :-)

ALUCLASS MY

Excellent job from Jason and his team on assisting us to get the purchase order in the right template on our platform!

CRAVE WARES

The app works well and the support is great too!! Highly recommend the use of this app if you'd like to be able to have customers raise purchase orders!!

Red Rooster Coffee Roaster Wholesale

So far so good. We were trying to figure out how to make it so that our wholesale customers could choose either to be charged or to pay up front. We did need the developers to make it so that customers with the wholesale tag were the only ones who got the PO button as an option, but that was a quick fix. It would be nice if the purchase order created an order pending payment directly, but it's currently good enough to make a draft order that we confirm.

Entrepix, Inc.

Very happy with this app - W3trends was able to modify it so that it was a quote template instead of a PO (very useful for our business) - this allows customers to PDF and print a quote that is in their cart - they may need to get a management signature before approving, perhaps they are a distributor quoting for another end customer - the modification and the APP made by W3trends works perfectly for our business. In particular, Justin Smith, in W3trends support was SUPER fantastic to work with - great customer service and support !

Carbone Store

Great support! excellent app, thanks fro the help. Brad a great support technician. They've gone the extra mile for us

peppm-laserquick

Outstanding! Looked at a couple of apps for purchase orders and could not find what I wanted. Then I found W3trends. The app flexibility is great and I am able to do exactly what I want. Justin in customer service has gone the extra mile several times making sure I am getting exactly what I want for my store and customers. Very happy.

Fabric Flavours ltd

Great support from the developers, Highly recommend! Awesome way to create draft orders from the cart page without checkout.