Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software with unlimited users and chats

Hot Headz International

Had this app for a day so far and it is already not working. We will see what happens once support gets back to us.

My Renewable Energy Australia

I had some trouble setting the app up on my Shopify site. I was trying to add the snippet of code but could not. After nealy removing the app I contacted Robert for support for the setup. Robert replied within mins and advised me that there is no code to add when using Shopify and that he must make that clear in his instructions. I had other small issues in trying to set the layout to the way I was expecting it to be but within minutes Robert provided me the information on how to do it. Now that I know it is a simple app to use but detailed instructions would make it a lot easier for all to follow.

If the instructions were there to follow I would give it a 5 star rating.

Folklore Surf

This app is really buggy on even simple tasks. We tested 3 different accounts trying to get notifications while visitors are live on the site. It always fails for the app to tell you an actual visitor is on real time waiting for a reply. Then because the user has left the chat, it automatically switches your "availability" to unavailable.

Now, this happens with the free version, I am not sure if this is a problem with the paid subscription, but I am not comfortable paying for something that at a basic level it can not perform right.

I am switching to another app. What's the point of having it if you can't get notified in real time?

Direct 4x4

Not the best live chat platform I've ever used but for free this is amazing. Integrates well with any store, great for internal team chat and comes with stacks of features. Thanks! =]

Personalized Unique Gifts

It's nice to use I have been use it for about couple months.@Shopify And yes I do get customer use it. I really love how work on my iPhone. Very nice Tech support fast respond. Plus it "Free" So go right head and use it. personalized-unique-gifts.com

Bambolina Co

One of the best Shopify apps ever!!! It's super easy to customize with so many different options. Plus I downloaded the app on my iPhone to chat with my customers since I am always on the go. Moreover the app is 100% FREE!!! Couldn't be any happier with it! Thank you Pure Chat :)

Nemu Toys

Just installed and tested this app. For what I am getting for free, THIS IS PERFECT. I would not hesitate to upgrade to Pro someday when my business kicks off. For a start-up online store like mine, this is a lifesaver. Thank you Pure Chat.

I can customize the location, size, and image of the widget. I can customize the text, the colors. The App is just amazing.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Optimizeinstagram

This app was a dream come true, until the PRO Trial was over. Then it bugged, I was unable to pay for Pro du to this error. I reinstalled the app to find all my data gone and STILL got the same error. No reply from customer support for a week.

Error updating your plan An error has occurred.

Reception Flip Flops

This app is great, I have not had any problems so far. Very easy to set up. Intuitive. This is better than some paid apps I have used in the past. The free version is great, there is a paid version ( I am on the free trial not sure ) where you get analytics and no branding but not sure if I care for the analytics and their branding enough to pay for it. Does Not slow website upload time. They have a mobile app that works great AND you get desktop notifications. With the paid plan though, you can chat from your phones text messenger but the app and the desktop notifications are just fine. Great work.

Previous 1 3