Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software with unlimited users and chats

WOODWEAR

Extremely bad, because when I deinstalled the App I wasnt able to remove the chat widget/chat symbol from my shopify store, and noone from the support team is helping me out.

I didnt got an answer from the support since 3-4 weeks now!

Scam, terrible App Support und wasnt able to remove app from my store...

Alene Too

So far this app is working well. Customization is very helpful in this. Easy to add onto web page as well.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Been installed and first time i should use it for support at 9 am in the morning i can't login why is it not working with my Shopify login.

Changed theme yesterday though.

Can't use that

Medusa's Make-Up

We have been using this app for about 6 months and really like it. It is such a great way to connect with customers and must faster to resolve an issue than email. Also a great way to encourage a sale!

Garden statuary in USA

This app is perfect for my business, now I can connect with my customers for any question they have

Thank You Very Much!

Top Tier Body

Always glitches out and the app is very inconsistent. I would design the placement of chat box and design the whole thing but it would eventually reset after a while for unknown reasons. The app is unreliable, sometimes you will receive the notifications but sometimes you miss a customer. Not acceptable.

Hot Headz International

Had this app for a day so far and it is already not working. We will see what happens once support gets back to us.

My Renewable Energy Australia

I had some trouble setting the app up on my Shopify site. I was trying to add the snippet of code but could not. After nealy removing the app I contacted Robert for support for the setup. Robert replied within mins and advised me that there is no code to add when using Shopify and that he must make that clear in his instructions.
I had other small issues in trying to set the layout to the way I was expecting it to be but within minutes Robert provided me the information on how to do it. Now that I know it is a simple app to use but detailed instructions would make it a lot easier for all to follow.

If the instructions were there to follow I would give it a 5 star rating.

Folklore Surf

This app is really buggy on even simple tasks. We tested 3 different accounts trying to get notifications while visitors are live on the site. It always fails for the app to tell you an actual visitor is on real time waiting for a reply. Then because the user has left the chat, it automatically switches your "availability" to unavailable.

Now, this happens with the free version, I am not sure if this is a problem with the paid subscription, but I am not comfortable paying for something that at a basic level it can not perform right.

I am switching to another app. What's the point of having it if you can't get notified in real time?

Direct 4x4

Not the best live chat platform I've ever used but for free this is amazing. Integrates well with any store, great for internal team chat and comes with stacks of features. Thanks! =]

Previous 1 3 4