Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software for your website

Western Sky Knits

tried several times to add this app and it completely freezes on my computer. tried to first create an account and then download the app. still can't get it to connect. i give up

May 20, 2020

Oh no! We're sorry to hear that. This is the first time we've heard of this problem. Could you email us at support@purechat.com so we can help get this setup properly for you?

American Public Safety

Wanted to use this app on our stores new website. Unfortunately I never was able to add the chat since it kept saying "There was an error creating your account". If it is this difficult to even make an account I don't want to go any further.

January 10, 2020

Hello! I'm sorry if you had trouble with the initial setup. We recommend signing up from purechat.com directly since that is where you will manage the account, then you can go into the Shopify app store to then download our app and connect your account. You can reach us directly for further assistance at support@purechat.com.

Dhamma Brasil

Simple, easy to use and very useful, easy to install and configure. Mobile app helps a lot when I'm out of the office.

Teledyne ISCO

App installed seamlessly and has been operating without problems since. We had a couple of questions which were answered by Pure Chat instantly - fantastic support! We are using the free version on the Supply theme. Highly recommended.

Spy Shop SA

Have been using the Pure Chat app for about a year and we are super happy. For a completely free version, WOW its got everything you need. This app even makes Shopify's chat app look childish lmfao well done PC Team!

LimmGroup

I use this app so that customers can chat and email us - so for customer support. It has been great. They have developed some great new features recently and while I haven't had time to test them all out I'm very excited to do so when I get the chance.

Faux Wood Beams Australia

Perfect for our needs. And free, we can't afford a paid solution for our small business. Thanks.....

De Mi Pais

Honestly a great app. Sucks that I had to erase it, but the mobile version of my store was being blocked by the huge PureChat area, and I'd rather have just Facebook messenger than having PureChat be the first thing that pops up on my phone.

WOODWEAR

Extremely bad, because when I deinstalled the App I wasnt able to remove the chat widget/chat symbol from my shopify store, and noone from the support team is helping me out.

I didnt got an answer from the support since 3-4 weeks now!

Scam, terrible App Support und wasnt able to remove app from my store...

Alene Too

So far this app is working well. Customization is very helpful in this. Easy to add onto web page as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5