Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software with unlimited users and chats

Boston's Best Jeweler

FUCKING IDIOTS RUINED THIS APP MADE IT 10 TIMES MORE DIFFICULT WHOEVER RUNS THIS COMPANY IS A FUCKING RETARD

September 27, 2019

What a spirited review! There is no need to name call, though. We'd love to learn more about how it's more difficult to use. Please reply to our email we sent to you so we can help improve your experience. 😉

Dhamma Brasil

Simple, easy to use and very useful, easy to install and configure. Mobile app helps a lot when I'm out of the office.

Teledyne ISCO

App installed seamlessly and has been operating without problems since. We had a couple of questions which were answered by Pure Chat instantly - fantastic support! We are using the free version on the Supply theme. Highly recommended.

Spy Shop SA

Have been using the Pure Chat app for about a year and we are super happy. For a completely free version, WOW its got everything you need. This app even makes Shopify's chat app look childish lmfao well done PC Team!

LimmGroup

I use this app so that customers can chat and email us - so for customer support. It has been great. They have developed some great new features recently and while I haven't had time to test them all out I'm very excited to do so when I get the chance.

Faux Wood Beams Australia

Perfect for our needs. And free, we can't afford a paid solution for our small business. Thanks.....

De Mi Pais

Honestly a great app. Sucks that I had to erase it, but the mobile version of my store was being blocked by the huge PureChat area, and I'd rather have just Facebook messenger than having PureChat be the first thing that pops up on my phone.

WOODWEAR

Extremely bad, because when I deinstalled the App I wasnt able to remove the chat widget/chat symbol from my shopify store, and noone from the support team is helping me out.

I didnt got an answer from the support since 3-4 weeks now!

Scam, terrible App Support und wasnt able to remove app from my store...

Alene Too

So far this app is working well. Customization is very helpful in this. Easy to add onto web page as well.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Been installed and first time i should use it for support at 9 am in the morning i can't login why is it not working with my Shopify login.

Changed theme yesterday though.

Can't use that