Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software for your website

Nemu Toys

Just installed and tested this app. For what I am getting for free, THIS IS PERFECT. I would not hesitate to upgrade to Pro someday when my business kicks off. For a start-up online store like mine, this is a lifesaver. Thank you Pure Chat.

I can customize the location, size, and image of the widget. I can customize the text, the colors. The App is just amazing.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Optimizeinstagram

This app was a dream come true, until the PRO Trial was over. Then it bugged, I was unable to pay for Pro du to this error. I reinstalled the app to find all my data gone and STILL got the same error. No reply from customer support for a week.

Error updating your plan
An error has occurred.

Reception Flip Flops

This app is great, I have not had any problems so far. Very easy to set up. Intuitive. This is better than some paid apps I have used in the past. The free version is great, there is a paid version ( I am on the free trial not sure ) where you get analytics and no branding but not sure if I care for the analytics and their branding enough to pay for it. Does Not slow website upload time. They have a mobile app that works great AND you get desktop notifications. With the paid plan though, you can chat from your phones text messenger but the app and the desktop notifications are just fine. Great work.

M K Online Stores

this is a very light chat app, we had other chat app before and switched to this app because of its appearance and the code is easy on page upload speed, if you care about page upload speed consider this app. hope this helps!

Editstock

Instantly became an integral part of our customer service.

Threaderclothingco

Buggy, dashboard never wants to load. Glad I didn't upgrade to pro.

The Cool Thing Store 2

Doesn't work, phantom people. The time trigger doesn't work: I configured the widget to show after the user has been on the page for at least 1 minute, but the widget just kept showing right away, regardless of what I had configured previously. The "Help button" on the dashboard doesn't do anything, I don't even know why it sits there. Tried to reach out someone on Twitter with no response. Don't bother installing this, it's not worth your time.

The Cinchy Cowgirl

I'm loving this app! I've used a few other live chat apps before, but I am very impressed! This was super easy to set up...I love that you can schedule your available times, its mobile compatible, you can view all chat transcripts, add staff members....highly recommend!!!

Wall Murals Ca

Works pretty well ! Will be keeping this app to offer support to our customers !