Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software for your website

Shenova

Been using the app since 2015 and it's been a really great way of talking to customers I'd otherwise never talk to.

Asdf 237

Great App works well on both desktop and mobile, customer service was excellent. Keep up the good work!

Nicks Random Goods

This is a great app! It does exactly what I need it to do. Since I am the only store operator at the moment, the free plan is all I have chosen, but I like the option of being able to add more operators at a later date. I also like how I was able to change the colour of the chat box, as to not clash with my theme's colour scheme. Lastly, it was SUPER easy to install and get up on my store. Great work!

Beydouns Store

This is a must have app- though I'm using the free version, I've made sales just by having the ability to sway my customers even when I'm on the go. Its super easy to install and set up. I light up when I get that notification from a potential customer who want their questions answered before they purchase. As new as I am to internet marketing, I always keep my chat room open. Thanks Pure Chat!

The Squawk Shoppe

Our business is doing exponentially better because of the PureChat app.
We spent a year looking for a chat system that integrated with modern mobile and modular devices and no other system makes the cut.
Pair that with fantastic and personal customer service makes us PureChat customers for life!
The Squawk Shoppe Team

ChicSass

Very easy to use and install! I like that we can customize and change the look and feel of the app. Chatting with customers is so easy now.

symbolika

An excellent chat app. Fair pricing ($5 a month per operator), great interface and very friendly & helpful support. They have an iPhone app also if you wanna stay connected on the go. If you plan on getting a chat for your site I highly recommend to get this one or at least give it a try ... Actually, if you plan on having less than 30 chats a month this app is free!

1 3 Next