Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software for your website

Zagloon

STOP LOOKING FOR CHAT THAT WORKS! OMG, I couldn't tell you how many apps I have been through looking for something that actually works. At least in the free version. This app is FANTASTIC! Man I wish someone had recommended this to me before I tore all my hair out. LOOK NO FURTHER!

Beachn Designs

It's not working for me! Shows 0 visitors even though I am testing it myself on another device. I also turn "active" on, but if you select the chat icon prompts by showing I am not available (and I am) and it will send an email. I going to be looking for a replacement as this has been a waste of time due to the personalized efforts I have completed before seeing this app DOES NOT WORK!

While writing this review I have missed 5 people I could have chatted with, but again this app would have shown 0 current visits and would have lost the opportunity anyways!

Discovercbd Com

UPDATE: More glitchy than ever. Now its randomly turning itself on and off.. dissapearing, not loading etc.. a real mess. I woke up this morning to find it had turned itself on over night and we had missed a bunch of chats from customers which are now writing negative reviews about our company because of Pure Chat being so unstable. Turning itself on and off at random times is the norm now.

Review #1:Not the best, pretty glitchy both before and after the android update. Even on desktop computers it wont let you respond sometimes to customers. We have lost a few sales due to these issues. We have written in a number of times with our concerns but as of yet (several months later) there hasnt been any resolution. When it works it works great but when it doesnt work you lose customers and makes for angry patrons because they think you are ignoring them.

Moo G Clips

great support and great app!

River City Growlers

We tried a bunch of support chat apps and eventually installed this one. It worked basically right away. We had two issues and both were resolved within an hour by support. We have no complaints. It has resulted in improved conversions and we continue to see improvements each week we use it.

Idilvicefashion

doesn't work well... has tons of glitches :( once we had 15 chats, including a few tests!) the chat box disappeared... not even the email feature works now... also it seams to have disabled some other apps such as the pop up window. Free version does not work if you have multiple stores... $99 would be a huge waste of money for us...

Idilvice

Second feedback (3*)
Below you can read our first feedback. Taking time and revising it to 3 stars, because once we left the first feedback, a stream of emails from Pure Chat support came in... even some answers, but our issue is we have 2 stores and although 2 stores can be managed in one account (there is no distinction between the two) without having to keep one unavailable and one available for chat because we have to be signed in to accept chats, but only for something like $10/ month and we are not ready to commit - so after they got back to us at least we figured out that I had to be signed in. But there are still issues with scheduling which have not been resolved... plus not sure why we missed a visitor, even though we have sms set to notification if we are away from desktop?

First Feedback (1*)
Very poor support. You would think that you could chat with someone at pure chat to resolve issues, but no, they are not available to chat, LOL.

This app simply is hideous and does not work. The chat box shows up and is pretty, but customers can only email you. Unless, of course you sit at your computer all day and have your pure chat window open, you must be singed in, but even then, the chat box only accepts email even if you are set to be available for chat... this just wasted a lot of my time.

Find a better app for this purpose, I bet they are out there... I will uninstall this and keep looking.

Shenova

Been using the app since 2015 and it's been a really great way of talking to customers I'd otherwise never talk to.

Asdf 237

Great App works well on both desktop and mobile, customer service was excellent. Keep up the good work!

Nicks Random Goods

This is a great app! It does exactly what I need it to do. Since I am the only store operator at the moment, the free plan is all I have chosen, but I like the option of being able to add more operators at a later date. I also like how I was able to change the colour of the chat box, as to not clash with my theme's colour scheme. Lastly, it was SUPER easy to install and get up on my store. Great work!