Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software with unlimited users and chats

1 review

Idilvice

Second feedback (3*)
Below you can read our first feedback. Taking time and revising it to 3 stars, because once we left the first feedback, a stream of emails from Pure Chat support came in... even some answers, but our issue is we have 2 stores and although 2 stores can be managed in one account (there is no distinction between the two) without having to keep one unavailable and one available for chat because we have to be signed in to accept chats, but only for something like $10/ month and we are not ready to commit - so after they got back to us at least we figured out that I had to be signed in. But there are still issues with scheduling which have not been resolved... plus not sure why we missed a visitor, even though we have sms set to notification if we are away from desktop?

First Feedback (1*)
Very poor support. You would think that you could chat with someone at pure chat to resolve issues, but no, they are not available to chat, LOL.

This app simply is hideous and does not work. The chat box shows up and is pretty, but customers can only email you. Unless, of course you sit at your computer all day and have your pure chat window open, you must be singed in, but even then, the chat box only accepts email even if you are set to be available for chat... this just wasted a lot of my time.

Find a better app for this purpose, I bet they are out there... I will uninstall this and keep looking.