Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software with unlimited users and chats

Dhamma Brasil

Simple, easy to use and very useful, easy to install and configure. Mobile app helps a lot when I'm out of the office.

Teledyne ISCO

App installed seamlessly and has been operating without problems since. We had a couple of questions which were answered by Pure Chat instantly - fantastic support! We are using the free version on the Supply theme. Highly recommended.

Spy Shop SA

Have been using the Pure Chat app for about a year and we are super happy. For a completely free version, WOW its got everything you need. This app even makes Shopify's chat app look childish lmfao well done PC Team!

LimmGroup

I use this app so that customers can chat and email us - so for customer support. It has been great. They have developed some great new features recently and while I haven't had time to test them all out I'm very excited to do so when I get the chance.

Faux Wood Beams Australia

Perfect for our needs. And free, we can't afford a paid solution for our small business. Thanks.....

Alene Too

So far this app is working well. Customization is very helpful in this. Easy to add onto web page as well.

Medusa's Make-Up

We have been using this app for about 6 months and really like it. It is such a great way to connect with customers and must faster to resolve an issue than email. Also a great way to encourage a sale!

Garden statuary in USA

This app is perfect for my business, now I can connect with my customers for any question they have

Thank You Very Much!

Direct 4x4

Not the best live chat platform I've ever used but for free this is amazing. Integrates well with any store, great for internal team chat and comes with stacks of features. Thanks! =]

Personalized Unique Gifts

It's nice to use I have been use it for about couple months.@Shopify And yes I do get customer use it. I really love how work on my iPhone. Very nice Tech support fast respond. Plus it "Free" So go right head and use it. personalized-unique-gifts.com

Previous 1 3