Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

Pure Chat ‑ Free Live Chat

by Pure Chat

Easy-to-use live chat software with unlimited users and chats

Alene Too

So far this app is working well. Customization is very helpful in this. Easy to add onto web page as well.

Medusa's Make-Up

We have been using this app for about 6 months and really like it. It is such a great way to connect with customers and must faster to resolve an issue than email. Also a great way to encourage a sale!

Garden statuary in USA

This app is perfect for my business, now I can connect with my customers for any question they have

Thank You Very Much!

Direct 4x4

Not the best live chat platform I've ever used but for free this is amazing. Integrates well with any store, great for internal team chat and comes with stacks of features. Thanks! =]

Personalized Unique Gifts

It's nice to use I have been use it for about couple months.@Shopify And yes I do get customer use it. I really love how work on my iPhone. Very nice Tech support fast respond. Plus it "Free" So go right head and use it. personalized-unique-gifts.com

Bambolina Co

One of the best Shopify apps ever!!! It's super easy to customize with so many different options. Plus I downloaded the app on my iPhone to chat with my customers since I am always on the go. Moreover the app is 100% FREE!!! Couldn't be any happier with it! Thank you Pure Chat :)

Nemu Toys

Just installed and tested this app. For what I am getting for free, THIS IS PERFECT. I would not hesitate to upgrade to Pro someday when my business kicks off. For a start-up online store like mine, this is a lifesaver. Thank you Pure Chat.

I can customize the location, size, and image of the widget. I can customize the text, the colors. The App is just amazing.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Reception Flip Flops

This app is great, I have not had any problems so far. Very easy to set up. Intuitive. This is better than some paid apps I have used in the past. The free version is great, there is a paid version ( I am on the free trial not sure ) where you get analytics and no branding but not sure if I care for the analytics and their branding enough to pay for it. Does Not slow website upload time. They have a mobile app that works great AND you get desktop notifications. With the paid plan though, you can chat from your phones text messenger but the app and the desktop notifications are just fine. Great work.

M K Online Stores

this is a very light chat app, we had other chat app before and switched to this app because of its appearance and the code is easy on page upload speed, if you care about page upload speed consider this app. hope this helps!

Previous 1 3